cshark172

Majestic Servers Down?

Anyone else trying to hit Majestic today?  I was reinstalling my sim today, and got server not available when trying to activate my Dash 8.  Tried to go to their forums and web site, but got a connection refused message.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The entire website is still down 24 hours on; @crosswind any update on this outage?

When it went down May last year it was back within a couple of days but the forum remained offline for about a month.

Edited by ckyliu

Same here, with up-to-date Firefox, caches cleared

Was up for me too until a few hours ago. Now it's down again, posting a 404. Think they might be migrating servers.

Fellow Q400 Operators,

Our Server is having some technical issues at the moment which we have been working on over the last few days in getting back online. The website is back online (you may have to clear your cache if unable to access). However the forum is still down but we hope to have it back up and running within the next 2 days.

Kindly contact us via our SUPPORT department for activation and exhausted installations

Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for a response. We apologize for any inconveniences that this may be causing.

As always we thank you all for your continued support and patience.

Cheers
-kroswynd

Edited by crosswind
  • Like 1

Support servers are back up.