Sign in to follow this  
exstense

What ? Airport2Sim?

I'm very surprised to see your new product airport2sim.

I think I am going to love it.

But you've been away for so long time,  and we all were waiting for updates (777 first officer). Then all of a sudden this?

It would have been nice if the update came before this new one. 

27 minutes ago, exstense said:

-delete-

Edited by exstense
Quoted myself
  • Upvote 1

I'm definitely looking forward to Airport2Sim! 

The other courses which were announced is still underway. @Airline2Sim (Ben) have had his reasons for the delays which were unfortunate. I won't go into details here, but suffice to say, he's been through his own ordeal and have emerged on the other side - as far as I know. 

He's an amazing person and I have a great deal of respect, admiration and sympathy for him. It's great to see, that he haven't lost his spirit and humor, despite everything. His work is beyond amazing and I sincerely hope that everything will be going 'on track' for him from now on. 

Personally I'm very much looking forward to Airport2Sim series and of course the continuation of the absolutely fantastic and highly educational Boeing 777 First Officer training (looking forward of having Myron back!) 🙂

• Like 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Again, as I too was aware of the background, I fully endorse your post, Anders.

• Like 2

I know that Ben had private problems, and needs time to get things done, and I respect that. But what amazes me is that there is a new product on the market after Ben has first issued a roadmap that did not result in airport2sim. In fact, the suggestion was raised that the 777-FO course was coming first.
Nevertheless airport2sim seems an interesting course for me.

Edited by exstense
typo

Maybe the airport2Sim does not require additional support..sort of one man show? while the 777-FO Course training production continues...hopefully. Must say though, for the price, looks very good and informative. 

Geoff Bryce

I think Airline2Sim concept of a video explaining the operations at EHAM is a HUGE winner!  Airport operations are a big mystery to many in our community, and will benefit everyone, but especially those who fly on online networks!

Great, and very timing concept, and with their expert video and audio capabilities I'm sure the quality will be tremendous, like their other products!

Just an outstanding idea!!!!

• Like 2

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Ben's MD-11 is what helped me understand that aircraft better.

10 hours ago, vc10man said:

Ben's MD-11 is what helped me understand that aircraft better.

Actually that would be Angle of Attack, who were around long before we are, but yes I agree it was a really nice training program 😅

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Thanks for all the kind comments chaps, I’ll post an update in the main forum. I’ve been super focussed on getting the new project over the finish line so have been a bit off the radar here. 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

2 hours ago, Airline2Sim said:

Thanks for all the kind comments chaps, I’ll post an update in the main forum. I’ve been super focussed on getting the new project over the finish line so have been a bit off the radar here. 

It's just nice to have you back, sir!  

• Upvote 1

Matt King