Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[23FEB19] Some News for your Saturday

Thank you 

Things are starting to move on very nicely

Derek C.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

4 hours ago, mamush1950 said:

I've register myself,but when i click on the e-mail i received it say's that Thunderbird thinks the e-mail is a scam and if i'm willing to visit links.vbulletin.net.

Is this ok?

Peter Sloove

Yes this is a false positive. Perfectly safe.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

3 hours ago, beachdog2001 said:

Will all of the posts in this forum be integrated into the new forum eventually?

No, technically impossible.

Chris Makris

4 hours ago, teopereira said:

What can we expect from the NG3? What are the improvements and implementations?

If you have the 747, basically that's what we can expect. a complete remake with latest technical possibilities due to P3D's development and progress. The features of the 747 will most likely be brought into the NG3 and who knows what else they have developed for us. The customer base here expects most if not all common versions, an EFB (I believe it's already been confirmed, not 100% sure though) and the MAX as an expansion (hopefully)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, teopereira said:

What can we expect from the NG3? What are the improvements and implementations?

If you have the 747, basically that's what we can expect. a complete remake with latest technical possibilities due to P3D's development and progress. The features of the 747 will most likely be brought into the NG3 and who knows what else they have developed for us. The customer base here expects most if not all common versions, an EFB (I believe it's already been confirmed, not 100% sure though) and the MAX as an expansion (hopefully)

I've register myself,but when i click on the e-mail i received it say's that Thunderbird thinks the e-mail is a scam and if i'm willing to visit links.vbulletin.net.

Is this ok?

Peter Sloove

No worries it's actually very simple, the mail is from precisionmanuals.com and the url is linked to pmdg.com it won't happen once they finished the transition to pmdg.com domain 😉

Is this ok?

Peter Sloove

No worries it's actually very simple, the mail is from precisionmanuals.com and the url is linked to pmdg.com it won't happen once they finished the transition to pmdg.com domain 😉

9 hours ago, VHOJT said:

This LNAV, magenta line, FD, navdata and handling has me pretty word not allowed excited 😄

Will make your products 110%!

if these changes mean what I hope they mean I will be a really really happy simmer , too !!

110% , exactly, that is the missing bit to make those planes unbeatable...

6 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Tim,

It will.  We have to fit that in between a TON of other stuff that is already in motion.  I'll see what I can find out about scheduling- but it might be a bit before we know.

Thanks a lot, Robert! That's great to hear. I already feared that the DC-6 won't get any updates anymore so I certainly don't mind waiting :smile: 

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

16 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Niklas,

Patience, young padowan.  Patience.  😁

Every of your updates, they make me weaker, something is approaching, the force is strong with this one.

Anyway, I think I fell in the 'in a few hours' trap like someone over on your new forums.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Registered for the forum, but never got the confirmation email, and I searched and checked all my folders, including spam.  I can't see anywhere on the forum where I can ask to have it resent.  What should I do? 

32 minutes ago, dal330200 said:

Registered for the forum, but never got the confirmation email, and I searched and checked all my folders, including spam.  I can't see anywhere on the forum where I can ask to have it resent.  What should I do? 

Can you sent me a PM what email used to check also username

Edited by Olympic260

Chris Makris

Hello, long life to PMDG, but I think you have to think about the future and today the future is XPLANE !! Any news ? Congratulations on your work.

• Like 1

📺 SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL 📺

📸 FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM. 📸

I7 5960x @4.3ghz // Asus Rampage V Extreme/U3.1  //  Corsair DDR4 Dominator Platinum 16gb 3000mhz 4 X 4gb  //  EVGA GTX980ti  //  Raid0 = 2xSSD 1tb Samsung + SSD 500gb Samsung  //  ASUS Gaming Monitor PG278Q 27"  //  Corsair 900d Full Tower  //  Full watercooler XSPC cpu e vga block.

Unless I have missed it, I haven't seen any mention of the new sim centre, 747 cockpit builders software functionality that was conferenced a few years ago or any hardware compatibility updates of any kind. What is the status of this project as it wasn't mentioned in the latest development details yesterday either? 

Thanks

Edited by Garys