Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

FSL Update Released

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, MarkW said:

Could someone explain how we use this?  Thanks

New 2017 ATSU Model features, including Load Sheets, Takeoff Performance Request, Oceanic Request, Datalink Clearance, Weather, ATIS-D, OOOI and others.

I have updated this a few times since but it should help a lot. 

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/20497-new-crib-walkthrough-including-new-aoc-flows/

Hope it helps Mark.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden.  P3D v4.5  FSL A320 A319 : PMDG NGu / 748PMDG NG / 747-/ 777 : QW 787 :  Maddog MD-80 :Q400 :   DCS: AV-8B Harrier: :  F-14B Tomcat  : F-16C Viper F/A-18C Hornet 

My FSL Walkthrough PDF From GPU to Parked.     My PMDG NG SpotLight Profile/Mod.

PC 4790k@4.6 : 1070 : 16GB DDR3 RAM : Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS: Thrustmaster TPR.

9 hours ago, w6kd said:

Argh.   No American Airlines paints in either the 320 or 319.  They're only the biggest Airbus operator on the planet. 

And no Frontier 319...waited a long time for someone to do that one just to have it pitched out the back door. 

John just added this gem.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/files/file/1535-american-airlines-a320-200-n128uw/

• Upvote 1

David Murden.  P3D v4.5  FSL A320 A319 : PMDG NGu / 748PMDG NG / 747-/ 777 : QW 787 :  Maddog MD-80 :Q400 :   DCS: AV-8B Harrier: :  F-14B Tomcat  : F-16C Viper F/A-18C Hornet 

My FSL Walkthrough PDF From GPU to Parked.     My PMDG NG SpotLight Profile/Mod.

PC 4790k@4.6 : 1070 : 16GB DDR3 RAM : Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS: Thrustmaster TPR.

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Well doing my first flight as I write,

Performance is now that I can use my high/PMDG settings and all runs smoothly.

The enter cockpit to push back for me was always around 18-20 mins, with all the new start up presses first time trying......52 mins lol. It will come down to before but it’s totally different to anything now. It’s an insight to how it really is done. A lot of work and a lot to take in. 

Imo it’s just taken flight simulation to a new level. If you wonder what it’s like to be a captain then you better take a deep breath and take all this in.

I agree David...I am sitting at KMSP in the snow enjoying the new snow/ice effects and waiting for all my ground services and boarding to finish....and delayed slot due to the bad weather to top it off😄  This has certainly taken things to a new level for sure!

• Like 2

Eric

P3D v4.5    i7-6700k @ 4.4 GHz, Nvidia GTX 1080ti, 32GB ddr4 RAM, 1TB EVO 850 SSD, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 10

I've just finished my ATSU tutorial flight (VIE-CPH) in Taver's awesome Austrian retro livery.
I spent just about an hour at LOWW learning and enjoying all the new ATSU/AOC features combined with GSXL2.

This add-on used to be amazing.
Now it's out of this world. 🤗

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Rafal Haczek

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

I have updated this a few times since but it should help a lot. 

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/20497-new-crib-walkthrough-including-new-aoc-flows/

Hope it helps Mark.

Thanks. I realized after there is a manual included with the update and I have read it now.  

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

2 hours ago, Rafal said:

I've just finished my ATSU tutorial flight (VIE-CPH) in Taver's awesome Austrian retro livery.
I spent just about an hour at LOWW learning and enjoying all the new ATSU/AOC features combined with GSXL2.

This add-on used to be amazing.
Now it's out of this world. 🤗

Poking around the new menus I can see Ill need some tutorial runs myself.  This is certainly the most advanced addon of any sim that I've ever seen.

Chris DeGroat   P3D v4.4 | 737NGX | FSL A320 |FS2Crew NGX Reboot | ProATCx | Pilot2ATC | AS16+ASCA | FlyInside

XP11 | JAR A320+BSS | XEnviro | FlyInside

i9 9900k OC'd 5.0Ghz All Cores | 64GB RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080Ti | Rift CV1 | Vive Pro

What livery's can we use?

Jim Driscoll

36 minutes ago, BIGSKY said:

There's a section on the right on the downloads page for the new update liveries.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BIGSKY said:

Generally there are, I guess, more than 100 available now and the number will be growing.
They are default ones by Vasilis (FSL repainter), as well as some amazing ones made by independent artists, like John Tavendale, Hugo Bicho, Matthew Ashman, Daniel Du Preez and others.

As itsjase mentioned above, there is a separate section in the Downloads.
Look for P3Dv4 repaints marked with '...300+'.

Edited by Rafal
  • Upvote 1

Rafal Haczek

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Thank you for the replys!

Jim Driscoll