Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

9 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

WCF?  I had to look that up. Ouch. Seems that I'll have to write a separate program for the Traffic Limiter, then, unless John agrees to the work needed in FSUIPC.

I see
    RemoveAIGFPSimObject -> Disable the reinjection of the aircraft bind to this objectID.

Is the ObjectID the same one I would get from P3D, the one currently used to delete the object and by other traffic programs to try to control them?

Also: 
    We will provide a C#-Library containing the Interface/Contract as well as the Client-Class, for direct integration in your project.

I don't know C# and even avoid the Class elements of C++, being an old ASM and C programmer, too long in the tooth to start new things. So, is a C# library linkable and usable in a C program? If not, will there be a DLL version to link to?

Regards
Pete

P.S. I followed your link to the Microsoft WCF documentation. The downloaded PDF is 412 pages!!! 😞

yes objecIDis the one from P3D. The new update will also remove the object directly via AIGTC, so you just tell TC the objectID to remvoe and it will take care of the rest.

The C#-Lib is a DLL, since I have not worked with c++ is a long long time I am not sure if you can link a manageed DLL to an unmanaged DLL (C++), but I am sure there is some why.

Implementation is actual not that much, I will provide some samples with the update to the Lib alter today 😉

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

1 hour ago, Kaiii3 said:

The new update will also remove the object directly via AIGTC, so you just tell TC the objectID to remvoe and it will take care of the rest.

Ah, Is that a programmable action? e.g via a Windows Message?

1 hour ago, Kaiii3 said:

am not sure if you can link a manageed DLL to an unmanaged DLL (C++)

Ouch. Possibly not.  It would probably need more indirect methods like Windows messages or DDE/Pipe methods.

Pete

Edited by Pete Dowson

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

2 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

Ah, Is that a programmable action? e.g via a Windows Message?

yeah, via WCF your tool calls a method incl. the parameter in AIGTC and AIGTC will handle it. In this specific case it will call the SimConnect client to remove the Object and blocks the internal AIGFP manager for the specific registration, so it is not reinjected.

Hello, since installing some US regional airline packages I'm getting seven of those warnings when starting up P3D:

spacer.png

I don't want to fiddle around with the aircraft.cfg files lest I break anything; is there a proper way to fix this?

Edited by thepilot

6 hours ago, thepilot said:

Hello, since installing some US regional airline packages I'm getting seven of those warnings when starting up P3D:

I don't want to fiddle around with the aircraft.cfg files lest I break anything; is there a proper way to fix this?

There are only two ways to fix this:
1. The person who compiled the US regional package that has duplicated the aircraft name makes the fix themselves and updates the package; or,
2. You make the fix yourself by 'fiddling around'.

To stop the errors appearing, you can go to the file location highlighted as the problem, open the aircraft.cfg and rename the problematic repaint titles by appending something like '_1' to the end of the title, e.g. 'AIGAIM_Delta Connection Embraer EMB-175 WL - opb Skywest Airlines *LWL_1'

This will stop the errors appearing at startup for each repaint you fix, but you will lose the aircraft from appearing your AI traffic, as it will now be incorrectly named.

To get the now missing repaints to reappear in your AI traffic, I highly recommend using freeware / donationware AI Flight Planner ('AIFP') available from the Stuff 4FS website. It's a powerful, but relatively simple tool to create / make changes to traffic .bgl files. Once you know what you're doing, compiling a new traffic file with the corrected information would take but a couple of minutes.

As ever, before attempting any changes/edits to any file, make a backup of it first!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

10 hours ago, F737NG said:

1. The person who compiled the US regional package that has duplicated the aircraft name makes the fix themselves and updates the package; or,

That would be the ideal solution. I may actually try to bring it to their attention. Surely others must have this problem as well?
For now I shall try editing the aircraft.cfg; I guess with a backup nothing much can happen. Thanks!

17 hours ago, thepilot said:

spacer.png

Unfortunately I can't see the filename but if it's Traffic_AIG_DeltaConnection_Summer_2021.BGL then my installation is fine.

Open AI Manager, find the Delta Connection entry, right-click it and choose delete. If you then choose Online - Check Online it should then reappear in the list of airlines available.

Install again and see if that fixes things. If it doesn't it needs reporting on the AIG forum.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I was updating my AIM stuff this morning.  The delta air lines is hanging.  Keeps trying to go to AIG site to find following file.  But site says it can't be found.  It's in a loop.  Any idea a way around?  thanks. 

aig_aigtc-airports_hawaii_1.1.zip

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

@micstatic, you need to ask on the AIG forum. I downloaded a couple of BGLs earlier without a problem. I imagine their site is taking a hammering with MSFS now accessible.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

3 hours ago, micstatic said:

aig_aigtc-airports_hawaii_1.1.zip

The file name should be aig_aigtc-airports_hawaii_v1.1.zip

• Like 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

16 hours ago, SierraDelta said:

The file name should be aig_aigtc-airports_hawaii_v1.1.zip

should be fixed

• Like 2

On 5/6/2019 at 12:09 PM, ZKOKQ said:

Just keep clicking "Yes" till the box vanishes, then it will work.

Hi,

I have tried over and over again, but it does not work. Avsim says "login or password is incorrect", which is not, happens only with OCI.

I have have reinstalled and changed default web app from FF to chrome, still no change. Any idea?

Regards

[Edit:] Disregard, my mistake. I always logged into the main webpage but not the filebase.

Edited by Kilopapa
Problem solved.
  • Like 1

Kilopapa

I am just in the process of updating to the latest flightplans and noticed that there are a couple of airlines that are only AIGFP format and not BGL. Is there a way to make those flightplans as a BGL file? Maybe use AI Flight Planner?

On 9/1/2022 at 10:20 AM, Samaritano said:

Is there a way to make those flightplans as a BGL file?

Maybe and maybe not, the plans that say that are AIGTC only are generally quite special and often optimized to use the specific routes that the aircraft used during that time sample instead of the BGL direct airport to airport routing. There's a few reasons for it. Some give you the BGL option.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS