Sign in to follow this  
Wickedbacon92

Flysimware Lear35 texture update

19 hours ago, Wickedbacon92 said:

Figured this was the perfect shot, since i'll be packaging it up tomorrow. 😉
In house testing, then she'll be in your hands!
sGNsWO3.png

Beauty!  Is that at the infield cargo ramp at MSP?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

On 7/17/2019 at 6:38 PM, Wickedbacon92 said:

A little bit of PBR love. Made a gold/white/black livery, and created the gold flaked with the metallic maps.
It does not disappoint.

Stunning.  I suppose we're still stuck with LM's poor anti aliasing for PBR'd aircraft?  You have to zoom in or take large 4k shots cropped down to get rid of the jaggies....grrr.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

OK that's it...I'm buying this aircraft.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Beauty!  Is that at the infield cargo ramp at MSP?

Yes it is!

3 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Stunning.  I suppose we're still stuck with LM's poor anti aliasing for PBR'd aircraft?  You have to zoom in or take large 4k shots cropped down to get rid of the jaggies....grrr.

More than likely. New features aren't LM's strengths in their first versions. I'm sure it will improve with the next version of Prepared. At least we can hope.

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns

How's it going on this update?  The work you've done on this beauty is fantastic.  I can't wait to get my hands on the update.

Edited by SmokeDiddy

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

14 hours ago, SmokeDiddy said:

How's it going on this update?  The work you've done on this beauty is fantastic.  I can't wait to get my hands on the update.

It's coming along. We're all fixing issues and adding features, etc, etc. Should be done soon.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Hey everyone!

We're making our way through the update, i'm finishing up some blemishes, and adding some new things, just about done.
Joe's fine tuning all the new sound features, they're absolutely incredible and immersive!
Some fine tunes being done to the flight dynamics, as well as some adjustments to instrumentation, etc, etc.

I'm really hopeful the update will soon be in your hands!

but to hold you all over, here are some shots of her in P3D v4.4 with full PBR and Dynamic Lighting.

Also, for those of you who are asking about a donation link, I have added a donate page on my personal website, the link is in my signature.
Donations are by no means required, as I highly enjoy doing this for all of us whom enjoy these aircraft, but they are absolutely appreciated, and will go towards the cost of my texturing software, and motivate me to "spruce up" more of FSW's older products! 😋

Just wanted to throw this out there too, i've had a few people ask me why I don't charge for this stuff.
The short story is, I do, for other developers, or collaborations between developers and myself (soon to come for X-Plane.)
My work will always be free for Flysimware. I help where I can in my area of expertise to products(or freeware alike) that are truly deserving of having the best of all worlds!

So without further ado, here's some screens!

OZpoWVO.png
Bfu9jgP.png
dwcPTDc.png
0xrC7zl.png
7d5d8US.png

gH59LSC.png
Gb4JIap.png

Welcome to your new flight deck, Captains!
M3959aA.png
HjJ1KO6.png
cCtw1x2.png
s3JP7HW.png

And when you're ready for that nap, take a step back into this comfortable cabin, recently re-upholstered! 
jAOhwkH.png
uYMGjhx.png
dM5JcPe.png

Oh, and we can't forget about our freight dogs out there (cough cough @scottb613 ) 😉
42zDWfh.png
G3xHXeX.png
viTKJGr.png
mByhksl.png
(I even bumped with window bezels! After all, the LR35 freighters are converted from the normal LR35, and the patched windows are clearly visibly "aftermarket" looking, if you know what I mean!)

I hope you all enjoy these shots, and are excited to have this freshly revamped aircraft in your hangars!

Tail winds and blue skies my friends!

Edited by Wickedbacon92
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Hi WB,

Wow - it looks absolutely superb - what a fine effort - and - gracias amigo - much obliged - for the consideration... Not too shabby for a three year old product - it will breath a whole new life into it... I think it exceeds the look of the other brands Lear models...

For the painters - so PBR is an additional texture to the bump map ? Do you think it would need to be modified for new paints or could we get away with just adding our paint schemes to the new white base (normal map) ? Sorry - PBR is new to me although I do realize it's a material effect...

Regards,
Scott

• Like 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

2 hours ago, Wickedbacon92 said:

(I even bumped with window bezels! After all, the LR35 freighters are converted from the normal LR35, and the patched windows are clearly visibly "aftermarket" looking, if you know what I mean!)

I know exactly what you mean and that is a nice detail!

• Like 1

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

2 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi WB,

Wow - it looks absolutely superb - what a fine effort - and - gracias amigo - much obliged - for the consideration... Not too shabby for a three year old product - it will breath a whole new life into it... I think it exceeds the look of the other brands Lear models...

For the painters - so PBR is an additional texture to the bump map ? Do you think it would need to be modified for new paints or could we get away with just adding our paint schemes to the new white base (normal map) ? Sorry - PBR is new to me although I do realize it's a material effect...

Regards,
Scott

That it does!

Metallic maps can be used per livery, but most liveries won't need them. The default will be more than sufficient for most liveries.
Now, if it's a chrome livery, or has metallic flaked paint, then yes you can use the metallic map to get the desired effect. It's not hard to work with, and i'd gladly show you how it's done over discord if you need the assistance!

• Like 2

I don’t currently own this aircraft but based upon the work of WB and members of the FSW team on this update I will be buying the Lear 35A.  And donating to WB.  Really nice effort!! Thanks for all the hard work!  

Greg

• Like 2

Unbelievable...almost impossible to differentiate from a real 35A!

WB, you are a texture master.

Kind Regards,

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Hi WB,

LOL - you've got us...

2liborr.jpg

Seriously - WOW... Yeah - the MU-2 panel graphics were a bit behind the Lear - hopefully a little TLC will bring it up to the extremely high standard that has now been set for FSW (might need a bit of model work)...

Between "A2A" for my SEL aircraft and "FSW" for my faster stuff - I'm pretty much set...

As always - thank you...

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7