Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

2019 Orlando FlightSim Expo News??

6 hours ago, tonywob said:

It would be premature for people to hold off buying any addons and other sims until this sim comes out

Best of luck. I'm not buying any add-ons or hardware until I get a better idea of what MS is doing.

Since this speculation came up when the DTG flightsim was released I think the same point should be made now. Is there going to be a V5 of P3d?  I can see LM only selling the Pro Plus version. If anyone outside MS knew about the new flightsim it had to be LM. I thought it was rather curious that P3d4 went all the way to 5 subversions as none of the previous 3 major versions of P3d had done so.

Edited by jabloomf1230

17 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Is there going to be a V5 of P3d?  I can see LM only selling the Pro Plus version. 

Why would LM stop selling their other versions just because another competitor appears? They didn’t stop developing when dovetail announced theirs, and LM have released multiple versions with X-Plane around. The more competition the better in my opinion.

Has there been any presentation by LM at this year's FSExpo? I recall they did find us worth at least an interview in the last year, but not sure there was any presentation at all this year?

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

47 minutes ago, pmb said:

Has there been any presentation by LM at this year's FSExpo? I recall they did find us worth at least an interview in the last year, but not sure there was any presentation at all this year?

Kind regards, Michael

Edited by kenz

Probably a slightly interesting presentation if we had been able to hear what was being said:gaul:

And the FSElite technology just wasn't performing again

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

14 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

. I'm not buying any add-ons or hardware until I get a better idea of what MS is doing.

I'm in that camp too. Splashing out hard cash for patchwork TrueEarth Orbx versions doesn't seem like a wise spend to me now.

• Like 2

I have run two sims at times now only P3Dv4.5 but I will give the new MSFS run.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I'm in that camp too. Splashing out hard cash for patchwork TrueEarth Orbx versions doesn't seem like a wise spend to me now.

I still want ORBx TrueEarth GB Central for P3D v4 yesterday......and North by the end of next week :wink: The lack of a progress update with these two is a bit frustrating.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png