Sign in to follow this  
sightseer

what would you like to see on Aug 15th?

As we mentioned in our July 25th update, August is about setting expectations regarding our development process through launch. September is about defining how we will involve the community in that process.

That says that not much will be released in August. Do not expect much!

Edited by Pitbull2504

August - 'Setting expectations", September - "Defining how we will involve the community",  they are saying nothing-again.

The build program kicks off August 29 so unless I misinterpreted that some of us will have it in our hands soon and giving proper feedback. Did I get that wrong? People seem to be saying they are giving us nothing...

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

I think that Microsoft Team starts on 29. We, the community will be involved sometime in September. 

This is the problem, we have to interpret what they are saying, like they talk in some sort of code.

It is at the same time brilliant and frustrating. This ambiguity is filling up all these pages.

Plenty of screenshots, a long video of in-game foootage and interviews with the dev. team. 

• Like 1

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

First off, there is no problem with what we are seeing in the updates. The problem is we have members with expectations that at this point in time are unreasonable. 

Be patient and let Microsoft feed us info as they see fit. As I've said before, be grateful that they are including us in the process. They don't have to do that and they never have before, 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Definitely want to see more screenshots and hopefully some videos as we go along.

That keeps the excitement high and really gives some visceral reactions.

LOL You lot have certainly let your imagination run riot!

They are going to deep dive into some of this stuff in the fall. The best we can hope for on the 15th August is an early preview of the development roadmap and maybe a couple of extra teasers and/or images.

Remember this period is about setting expectation, its pretty clear that's desperately whats needed here! 😉

17 minutes ago, dtrjones said:

LOL You lot have certainly let your imagination run riot!

To be fair..

Microsoft started the clock on all this with a surprise announcement and a video. 

I think they got ahead of themselves a little bit with when they decided to do that based on where development is at and when the release will actually be. 

Edited by irrics

3 hours ago, 188AHC said:

Be patient and let Microsoft feed us info as they see fit. As I've said before, be grateful that they are including us in the process. They don't have to do that and they never have before, 

Actually, there was quite a bit of interaction leading up to FSX.

• Like 1

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]