Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

In-game VS Satellite

Once you get into the Alpha, screenshots just aren't that interesting any longer...

Edited by Der Zeitgeist

Maybe not, but it still is for us who is NOT in the alpha 🙂

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

I don't know where these places are, that why I shared them in hope that someone  knows what and where they are.

• Upvote 1

Jorn Lundtoft

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

On 7/26/2020 at 2:34 AM, in2tech said:

I believe @Shack95 also received an invitation into the Alpha towards the end and the Beta. So he has been flying in the simulator, to help with issues. So he is busy with that now, and he wasn't before. He might also be afraid to post incase something slips that he knows as he is under NDA now.

Yes, I‘m in the Alpha now and therefore more on the insider forum. Also, because of the NDA, I can only talk about things I have no insider knowledge on, which unfortunately makes speculating here on Avsim difficult. I also was on holiday.

On 7/26/2020 at 2:34 AM, in2tech said:

He also stated it was kind of a hobby of his, so we might see him post after release, asking us if we know where he took a screenshot?

Well, ‘hobby‘ is perhaps a bit of an exaggeration. First I was just curious and wanted to find out what the sim does with the Bing imagery. Then it sort of became a habit. I’ll continue to post comparisons until the sim is out (at least the ones that aren‘t too difficult). Afterwards it doesn‘t make that much sense anymore I guess. I‘m sure there‘ll be more interesting things to discuss once the sim is out.

• Like 2

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Last pic looks like salt evaporation ponds.  Several of those around the S.F. bay area!  @Andreas Stangenes

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Omaha NE, USA

7WdRSAq.jpgf3PBnnV.jpg

• Like 3

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Schiphol, Netherlands

JryJh3Q.jpgNS7keQG.jpg

• Like 3

Torres del Paine National Park, Chile

q9FBMXJ.jpgiXZIeVe.jpg

Loading screen

Edited by Shack95

Carnon, France

9prlvt9.jpgl9DQnTY.jpg

Edited by Shack95
  • Like 1

Dunfanaghy, Ireland

TMaR5qE.jpgkajMGzC.jpg

mjFcor9.jpgOJ0UyMP.jpg

New? screenshots from MSFS homepage.

Edited by Shack95
  • Like 2

Namib-Naukluft Park, Namibia

C8RS2MN.jpgaQUXSFM.jpg

• Like 1

Swakopmund, Namibia

CljotAM.jpgwBqno64.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks a lot Shack95, I hoped you would give it a try, and good to see you still keep finding new places and names them. It certaintly gives me new places I want to explore when the sim is out.

Jorn Lundtoft