Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

Sept 12th : choose your vids/pics

Nantucket Island?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Rodents running through the weeds and dodging the trees which are falling onto the sloped runways

• Like 7

Barry Friedman

On 9/4/2019 at 7:02 AM, domkle said:

For me :

- a video of a floatplane on water with a little wind making waves.

1.) I want to see a short clip of a floatplane on a remote Alaskan lake in the fall!

- Bonus points if there are other AI floatplanes this time around. Would be awesome to see Some Kenmore Air beavers in Seattle and/or some AI floatplanes on Lake Hood in Alaska.

2.) I am also really curious how the satellite imagery will depict icebergs in polar regions.  Will they be flat images on the water, or will they be depicted as 3D objects?  I can’t imagine those areas have photogrammetry, so am really curious how the engine will display these areas.

Edited by ual763

A hint of a float plane and helicopter mission. But let's be realistic, whatever they give us I'll look at with interest. I hope they at least Title the images and videos form now on. So we know the location and plane they are flying. If Titles are in the budget 🙂

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

17 hours ago, fs4fun said:

Rodents running through the weeds and dodging the trees which are falling onto the sloped runways

One rodent for all seasons or one season for all rodents ? That is the question.

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Would like to see the transition from higher altitude where photogrametry scenery is used to see it transition to using "normal trees" instead of the "triangular green shapes" as seen in this video

from 4:50min.

Siggy Schwarz

On 9/4/2019 at 2:35 PM, BIGSKY said:

Nantucket Island?

Do you live on Nantucket? I do.

Born and raised there,moved off in 1986.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

On 9/6/2019 at 2:22 AM, ual763 said:

I am also really curious how the satellite imagery will depict icebergs in polar regions.  Will they be flat images on the water, or will they be depicted as 3D objects?  I can’t imagine those areas have photogrammetry, so am really curious how the engine will display these areas

On that theme, I'd like natural scenery to be dynamic.  One week you see icebergs in a particular place, next week they're no longer there or in a different place.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, NG_Aviator said:

Descending through clouds at night with the strobes illuminating the cloud... please!!!

Ditto...

• Like 2

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11