Sign in to follow this  
ual763

(POLL)Which Detailed Default Airports Do You Want? (Tallied List)

(POLL) Which Detailed Default Airports Do You Want? (Tallied List)  

154 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. As the title implies, which default airports would you like to see as detailed by default? But, also, try and limit your votes to a max of 5. Also, please leave out Courcheval, KSFO, KRNT & KLAX, as these have already been confirmed as detailed in photos/videos. Anything not in the poll will be tallied manually below based on number of comments for it.

7 hours ago, aleex said:

LEMD 

LPMA 

KTVL

KLAS

AR51 

Oh! I forgot! 

EGLC!

• Like 1

In addition to KCGX, I wouldn’t mind landing the 747 at VHHX. Imagine the detail in FS2020.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb

suncoastflyer,

Yeh

We now have three pilots wanting to fly in OZ

yer liddle bewdy

Tony

• Like 2

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

British Only

EGCC

EGLC

EGCB

I will rely on others for airport overseas. 😉

But OMDB 

Edited by Mucker
  • Like 1

How could I forget LOWI

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

13 hours ago, NovemberUniform said:

I would say the xxx busiest airports in the world (by passenger numbers). xxx being the number they can achieve until they release the sim.

That would indeed be a good way to start (and there are a lot of overlaps with the suggestions here).

But it would put too much focus on megahubs. So next to the xxx busiest airports in the world there should also be the xxx most challenging and attractive airports in the world, like LPMA, LOWI etc.

Edited by RALF9636
  • Like 3

Focus on the most challenging airports is a beautiful idea !

Edited by Noooch
  • Like 1

In hindsight this list will probably be a bit useless for the team as we slowly begin to list every airport ever built 😂

• Like 4

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

4 hours ago, suncoastflyer said:

In hindsight this list will probably be a bit useless for the team as we slowly begin to list every airport ever built 😂

As of right now, we have listed 124 different airports.  20 in the poll, 104 in the comments.  

Most popular in the comments are:

1.) CYVR

&

2.) YSSY

6 hours ago, RALF9636 said:

That would indeed be a good way to start (and there are a lot of overlaps with the suggestions here).

But it would put too much focus on megahubs. So next to the xxx busiest airports in the world there should also be the xxx most challenging and attractive airports in the world, like LPMA, LOWI etc.

Maybe, I will create another poll/spreadsheet with most popular small/challenging airports.  That would get interesting.  I would of course, include some of the ones listed in here already that are small and challenging.  It’ll most likely be limited to one vote per person though.  The problem, I ran into with this one, is people not following the 5 Airport vote limit in the poll.  Some people did, some people voted for every single American airport, or every single airport...  Defeated the purpose.  Anyways, I think EGLL won... haha

Edited by ual763