Sign in to follow this  
Bohemond

MilViz King Air B350i Imminent Release...

Guys, is the Proline 21 and FMS 3000 that good that we can learn them from an official manual? I'm eager to start learning the systems.

Also, is it still a go for tomorrow ? 🙂

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

They declared the intention to release it this year when FS2020 wasn't under the radar (have been anxiously perusing my calendar ever since) so i wouldn't call them opportunistic.

I really really hope they get this plane right, i want their Learjet with Proline 21 too.

5 hours ago, Egbert Drenth said:

I made the huge mistake to buy the pre-release 5 years ago, and will never buy from Milviz again.

I did too, but I did myself and them a favor and let that **** go.

In my opinion, Milviz not only creates aircraft but also art. i have pretty much every one of their art pieces for this reason. I'd also like to mention their support. A week ago Osh spent a considerable amount of time moving all of my Milviz download links and licenses (one at a time) over to my new email address and sending all to same. No whining and I didn't have to send a second email stating, "Did you get my email?" 😀

Count me in on that KingAir.

Cheers,

Mark

18 minutes ago, Captain Campion said:

i want their Learjet with Proline 21 too

Huh?

14 hours ago, spilok said:

Will it have a default GPS?

Stan

I still cringe at the heretical screenshots I saw of a user flying our T-38C with the F1 GTN when it has a fully functioning navigraph supported GPS navigation system built in....

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

39 minutes ago, newtie said:

Huh?

We do have a LJ60 with PL-21 in development....

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

6 hours ago, Egbert Drenth said:
  On 12/16/2019 at 8:09 AM, Bohemond said:

The team has worked very hard over the last few weeks

6 hours ago, Egbert Drenth said:

That's what Milviz keeps telling us during the last 5 years.
It must be a 'coincidence' that they release it now just after the announcement of FS2020.

I remember waiting for this soon to be released project years ago, glad I finally purchased the Carenado as I would have been waiting for several more years.

Never the less, I am glad Milviz is releasing the King air, I am sure it will be nothing less then amazing! But at this point I am more interested in the SR-71 release.

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

13 hours ago, Mace said:

In my best Darth Vader voice:  DO NOT BE SO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU'VE CONSTRUCTED...(the King Air)
oh wait, nevermind me.

@spilok Stan -- you should follow up with a New Year's resolution to learn an FMS.  This one might be a great one to learn on, because you'll be learning it with a lot of other people at the same time.  (I am not familiar with this particular FMS in the King Air, but am familiar with FMS's in some other aircraft).   What you will find is, most FMS are similar, with only some variation in page organization, etc.   

If you can learn the GNS400 you can surely learn an FMS.

The only caveat I would see, would be that you have to "like it" -- that is, you have to enjoy setting up the FMS prior to the flight.  Some people like to open up the GPS, tag a few waypoints, and go.   An FMS is almost the same, it just requires a little more data to be entered.

You're right. It is INDEED my New Year's Resolution.  I've been putting this off for too long.

Stan

8 hours ago, ComSimPilot said:

Guys, is the Proline 21 and FMS 3000 that good that we can learn them from an official manual? I'm eager to start learning the systems.

Yes. You'll find that the PL21 is unlike any other rendition of it before; it is truly next-level (the same goes for the FMS).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blackbrd said:

Yes. You'll find that the PL21 is unlike any other rendition of it before; it is truly next-level (the same goes for the FMS).

Amazing! Thanks so much for doing this.

In the meantime, here is a video to increase our appetite:

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |

3 hours ago, JB3DG said:

We do have a LJ60 with PL-21 in development....

Thank you my friend. That will be my Christmas present, although delayed.

Just so we're clear, we're not doing the Fusion.  That's a WHOLE other 5 years of work right there...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Milviz, how much the KA350i took from start to finish?

Anyone have any information as to whether this will be VR compatible?

System: i7-10700K, Asus Formula XII, 32GB ram, Samsung 2TB NVMe SSD, EVGA FTW 3090, HP Reverb G2 headset

Hardware: VitualFly Yoko yoke, VirtualFly TQ6 throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Simulations: MSFS 2020 (VR), P3Dv5.3 (VR), X-Plane 11.5 (VR), DCS (VR)