Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

April 2nd, 2020 – Development Update

It seems like when we get a bunch of clouds bunched together, there are always some that are dark.  Like the shadows are making some clouds dark like they have rain in them.

5 hours ago, tweekz said:

They changed the night lighting? Didn't even get that. I remember people complaining about it being too bright.

I think some are used to X-plane, which looks too dark for real life.  So I am happy to see more realistic night flights.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, domkle said:

And this is appreciated. 
Tom, could you pass on the message that it would be great if all the shots had the name of the place where they were taken in the their file name.

Yes!...I have been wanting this from day 1!...

Please...tell us with a little description where those shots were made...

Or...are they not allowed?🤔

• Upvote 3

On 4/3/2020 at 3:30 AM, GlideBy said:

Please don't release it until it is ready.  Too many games have died because the initial reviews were bad, even though the later patched those issues.  No Man's Sky still gets bad press to this day because of a bad release.

Second that...

We are all starving for this to be released...but I prefer these guys take their time and build something good, instead of rushing a release with many faults in it...

And remember guys...we are living in difficult times at the moment...please don't put unnecessary pressure on the developers...they are doing their best amidst current world conditions...and my hat goes off to them!🤠

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Captain747 said:

Yes!...I have been wanting this from day 1!...

Please...tell us with a little description where those shots were made...

Or...are they not allowed?🤔

Assuming these images are pulled from a screenshot thread on the insider forum or something, it's possible they simply don't know where all of them are from, since the posters might not always offer that info,

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scottoest said:

Assuming these images are pulled from a screenshot thread on the insider forum or something, it's possible they simply don't know where all of them are from, since the posters might not always offer that info,

Don't you worry, @Shack95 knows. 😄

• Like 2

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

On 4/4/2020 at 10:27 PM, Scottoest said:

it's possible they simply don't know where all of them are from, since the posters might not always offer that info

That's exactly right.

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

Since we had a screenshot of Dubai and also a city screenshot at night in the latest update, maybe this night approach over Dubai is of interest. I enjoyed watching it and wonder what it will look like in our future sim.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Siggy Schwarz

11 minutes ago, siggy said:

Since we had a screenshot of Dubai and also a city screenshot at night in the latest update, maybe this night approach over Dubai is of interest. I enjoyed watching it and wonder what it will look like in our future sim.

Something tells me there is a color filter on this footage?

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

23 minutes ago, Claviateur said:

Something tells me there is a color filter on this footage?

Perhaps but when I flew out of there at night it looked a lot like that.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

3 hours ago, GlideBy said:

Yeah a mix of LED and Sodium but probably in the one shared in this thread, there is a hazy green filter that makes the LED lights have a pronounced green tone.

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

Fluorescent lights have a decidedly green tone.  Is it possible that is what these are?  

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Something I want to have, a AI pilot with a French accent and an ATC with an Indian or Pakistanese (or so I think) accent 😄 .

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam