Sign in to follow this  
Hamish100

What would you lie to SEE first once the NDA is lifted?

13 hours ago, Hamish100 said:

For me I would love to see if Asobo has been able to model Waterfalls. There are so many beautiful examples in the world it would for me add an incredible immersion factor especially with the Icon A2!

Please fell free to tell me what you would like to see First!

Hamish.

I intend to do some bush flying and would love to see if they model any fast moving water in rivers, any ice floating near glaciers.  The water is already (from what we have seen) looking fantastic.  I just think a touch of movement where there might be rapids/rivers would really add to the immersion for those flying low and slow 🙂

I'd love to see a flight from start to finish.

Now they've said they might cater to some of these requests in the next update but I'm willing to bet $20 they won't show me what the Pitons on the island of St. Lucia look like. Pretty sure my money is safe.......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Krakin, I agree with you. Surely the screenshots are great, but after all the ooohs and aaaahs of what it looks like, it would be great to see some videos which I assume will show better what the sim is capable of. And some videos approaching a photogrammetry city airport with lots of buildings and ai traffic, might give a better overall impression of the sim than "just" some screenshots, that they always can make look great.

• Like 1

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

19 hours ago, MaVe64 said:

A busy airport full of AI planes taxiing, landing and taking off.

This, but with proper separation and controlled by ATC with realistic control.  Please dont send me all the way out to a 25 nm IAF when theres barely any traffic and I can turn into base around 10 and intercept. Wonder if the AI will pay attention to SIDs and STARs if it is busy. 

• Upvote 1

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

It will be great to see all the rumors & speculating go away to stop clogging up this forum with lots of nonsense!

Cities or Airports from west Africa, Lagos, Abuja, Accra, Douala etc. There might  be nothing spectacular in terms of landmarks or scenery but I’ll like to see how it’s implemented in MSFS. 

there are many things I would to see but I would like flight footage from areas lie key west and the Bahamas.

• Like 1

Areas that look rubbish in Bing Maps. It‘s still a mystery to me how they want to handle extremely messy imagery. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

San Jose, Costa Rica (for selfish reasons) and the rainforest.

I'd love to see detailed procedures takeoff and landing or a complete short flight, specially on an airliner.

Clarification on the 3rd party add on complexity.