Sign in to follow this  
meiztom

Anyone catch the leak posted on Reddit earlier?

In case someone missed it: You can view the clips in higher quality if you register to the site.

8 minutes ago, adino said:

The VOR one and the 172 is also very nicely done.

Just watched the DR400 into Courchevel Clip I couldn’t access to yesterday. Like Sedona it is spectacular. No arty fartsy stuff, just plain and great simming. Pity that MS cannot understand that this is what is needed now to promote Asobo’s baby.

What is the VOR vid ? Couldn’t find it.

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

17 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

What is the VOR vid ? Couldn’t find it.

小赛VOR进近加州小城奥克斯纳德 =VOR

超逼真的微软模拟飞行 小赛172 胡乱瞎飞自由行(二)BGM版 =172

This sim rocks man!

Edited by adino
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Kopteeni said:

In case someone missed it: You can view the clips in higher quality if you register to the site.

I wish I could register. They ask for phone number tho, i'm not doing that.

imyj2f-5.png

7 hours ago, Claviateur said:

Well, now I am trying to think , and just as a theory nothing certain, could it be that some specific and special areas are done using the procedural textures and not aerial imagery? [...]

Since Courchevel has aerial imagery in other screenshots/videos I think it rather has something to do with settings. But Places like Gibraltar, Courchevel or Lukla no doubt got some special attention.

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

The lighting in the video below is simply unbelievable, the difference between reality & simulation has become marginal:

空客A320及体积云效果演示

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

12 hours ago, topatov said:

why we can't post pictures or videos from this leak even if we are not under NDA ? i will never be caught for the alpha so i don't care 

The legal ramifications of not preventing the dissemination of copyrighted works or something like that. 

look at the recent “the last of us 2” controversy for the kinds of things websites, channels and companies would have to endure were they to host the content.

14 minutes ago, andrecarli737 said:

Would anyone like to create a dummy account we could all share? 😄

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, YVRDXBLHR said:

I asked my Chinese friend who's a gamer about the leaked pictures and he said he read on a Chinese gaming BBB that there's a hacked version of the alpha floating around. He couldn't confirm it but he's seen other leaked pictures and videos in private groups and the users are located in China.

It’s expected, I imagine that there are one or two Chinese companies stealing all the assets and code with the intention of re releasing it as their own game. Happens often.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, andrecarli737 said:

I'll let you know if I start receiving Chinese telemarketing... 😬

• Like 2

Anyone know where the video of the Bonanza doing stalls may have been filmed over?

I believe it's one of the videos with the offline mode watermark. I'd like to compare what I believe to be the none-streamed scenery with Bing maps if possible.

Currently circumnavigating the world in a mix of Cessna and Piper aircraft. 

My Default Setup; MSFS, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster Hotas X, TrackIR, Samsung Galaxy Tab, JustFlight Piper Arrow. Simworks Quest Kodiak 100. 

Wishlist; Honeycomb Bravo, Honeycomb Charlie.

1:400 Airline Model Collector.

1 hour ago, adino said:

In the VOR approach video @9:14 at your 7o'clock I see a strange structure is that so in real life or is it maybe misplaced?

Looks misplaced. In Bing Maps there are only some plastic greenhouses there (the ones you can see in the video). It's in Camarillo (CA), if you want to check for yourself.

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

9 minutes ago, johannes1337 said:

What worked for me is to simply download the video with a downloader like this: https://www.videotosave.com/bilibili-video-downloader/

That gives you the highest quality without having to understand Chinese and figure out what the buttons do 🙂

Hey thanks a bunch for this I just downloaded every video I found to avoid streaming on the slow chinese website 🙂

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

If you have windows 10 and want to watch the videos in HD without downloading them or creating an account. Just download their app(bilibili) in Microsoft store and search for the videos there, They will be in HD.(@andrecarli737 @Kopteeni If you guys have w10 you can do this instead.)

Edited by Lokote1998
  • Like 3