Sign in to follow this  
jabloomf1230

Free update of VOXATC 7.42 for P3d5 is out

What was I fretting about? I discovered v6 registration buried in my files repository so I've just bought v7.42 at £29,99 GBP only! ))

(alas, a lot of messing and tinkering will ensue with this)

Cheers, 

Do I need Level D Navdata or any other navdata for v7.42 to have it current? Do VoxPop voices work with 64-bit?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Dirk98 said:

Do I need Level D Navdata or any other navdata for v7.42 to have it current? Do VoxPop voices work with 64-bit?

Thanks.

Yes, Vox uses the Level D navdata exclusively.  I would go with Cereproc and Ivona voices if you can stretch to it.  There was a bug we squashed in the new release that prevented voice initialisation in some circumstances, but that was fixed for me 🙂

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

23 hours ago, Dirk98 said:

Do I need Level D Navdata or any other navdata for v7.42 to have it current?

only for class A/B/C IFR as best i know it .... ie en-route plans requiring SIDS/STARS to approaches (their not in the airac but included in your afcad) & with or without vector options.

it is well explained in the "help" documents, even tells you about "descend via" arrivals (with / without transitions)

the airac is not need for GA IFR. 

• Like 1

for now, cheers

john martin

Hi !

Traffic AI seems to be more significant but planes are rolling on the grass before runway and don't take the taxiway...

an idea ? 

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

52 minutes ago, supersym said:

Hi !

Traffic AI seems to be more significant but planes are rolling on the grass before runway and don't take the taxiway...

an idea ? 

Make sure you do not have any conflicting airport files.  Can you say which airport it is?

Commonly, the way the afd file is created can cause problems with VoxATC, which can be quickly fixed using Airport Design Editor. @jabloomf1230is the expert on this...

Also just check that you reindexed VoxATC after any scenery change, that's a schoolboy error I've made myself many times!

Also the developer is actively working on potential improvements to AI movements which may (or may not) make a difference.  I can't say any more about that for the moment.

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

xaP1VAU.png

It's LFOU, but inside "traffic France"  from France VFR.

I see the good airplane based at LFOU, with the good callsigns...

I didn't still add the naddata and updated the runways...

I will update the LFOU bgl to add a frequency tower (always the same thing : tower with an AFIS agent in the week, autoinformation the WE...) with ADE for p3dv5...

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC

is it a native v5 airport or ported from v4?

xaP1VAU.png

ported from v4

Hi,

On the back of this news I have just purchased P3D V5, this is very good news indeed.

Anyway, I have a question; can I have two versions of VOXATC installed on one PC? I have installed a new SSD for P3D V5 and addons and intend to slowly install it whilst keeping V4.5 up and running, eventually making a full change over.

Thanks

Dave

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, egkkman said:

Hi,

On the back of this news I have just purchased P3D V5, this is very good news indeed.

Anyway, I have a question; can I have two versions of VOXATC installed on one PC? I have installed a new SSD for P3D V5 and addons and intend to slowly install it whilst keeping V4.5 up and running, eventually making a full change over.

Thanks

Dave

Yes the 2 versions install into different folders.

xaP1VAU.png