Sign in to follow this  
BamaKevin

Micro Stutters

It stutters, and every youtuber is saying what Microsoft has told them to say.
I can live with a product that it's still a paid public beta, what I can't live with is aggressive marketing and youtube liars negating the evidence.

Before the angry mob with torches and forks arrives:
I'm not a fan of anything, I just buy what gives me the best value for my money, and i'll try it on xbox pass for pc before buying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

19 hours ago, BamaKevin said:

Does the sim have micro stutters?  Are the days of spending more time tweaking than flying over?

Why not just wait until release and make your own assessment????

2 hours ago, EmaRacing said:

I can live with a product that it's still a paid public beta, what I can't live with is aggressive marketing and youtube liars negating the evidence.

I'm not a fan of anything, I just buy what gives me the best value for my money, and i'll try it on xbox pass for pc before buying.

So they are all liars?  Microsoft cant make them lie. MS can make the not talk about it  , but they cant make them lie.  The youtubers could have put out the videos and pretended the stutters weren't happening.  Microsoft isnt going to pay for their legal fees if someone sues them.  

I dont have the beta .. maybe it will stutter on my system if I'm over aggressive with settings. [My pc is just below recommended) but if the youtuber I've been watching for  years says it doesnt stutter for them , I believe them.  Not saying YOU have to believe them. But i do.

Edited by Wewk584
  • Like 1

[XP11 BETA/FS2020 BETA] [Pilotedge BETA/Vatsim BETA] 

1 minute ago, Wewk584 said:

They youtubers could have put out the videos and pretended the stutters weren't happening. 

Which is exactly what they are doing.

GarbagePoster

4 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

Two kinds of post we could do without :

Those from FS20 groupies which claim that  P3D and XP are dead

Those from XP or P3D groupies which say that Fs20 should be as bad as their favorite sim of today

I agree 😎

• Like 1

André

What this forum could do with is waiting till the 18th.

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

37 minutes ago, EmaRacing said:

Which is exactly what they are doing.

No one's doing that. You seem to be living in another world.

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

10 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

What this forum could do with is waiting till the 18th.

Lol I agree...

André

2 hours ago, EmaRacing said:

I head that Tupac and Elvis are the ones at Microsoft pulling the strings. It’s my understanding that they’re making these videos in the same studio they used to fake the moon landing. 

Edited by 2reds2whites
  • Like 5

Without breaking NDA, I'd say this:

Recording video with OBS does not currently alter the performance characteristics of games presently installed on my machine: Threadripper, 32GB RAM, 2080ti.

Unfortunately, that's as clear as I can be on the subject of whether the videos one is seeing are accurate.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, 2reds2whites said:

I head that Tupac and Elvis are the ones at Microsoft pulling the strings. It’s my understanding that they’re making these videos in the same studio they used to fake the moon landing. 

I'm wrong, and this is the only game in the world which doesn't run smoothly but only on Youtube, and also stutters when recording, even if you can use a different pc for recording than the one you're playing on, whoops, my tinfoil hat fell off, now they know too!

GarbagePoster

16 minutes ago, MattNischan said:

Without breaking NDA, I'd say this:

Recording video with OBS does not currently alter the performance characteristics of games presently installed on my machine: Threadripper, 32GB RAM, 2080ti.

Unfortunately, that's as clear as I can be on the subject of whether the videos one is seeing are accurate.

Without braking NDA, I will say this that recording is just one small part of the whole experience 😉

• Like 1

André

8 hours ago, Janov said:

I have added this post to my list...for later... 😄

Maybe if there was anything interesting (or new) to discuss in the XP forum, you wouldn't find yourself here "baiting" for attention. The only recent thread over there on the XP forum with the "most" amount of replies was about MSFS (and its been locked for a week). 

• Like 3