Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - GROUND SERVICES

lol

next time i'm in Sydney i'll call ground for the luggage to be loaded and see what happens^^

• Like 1

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Just thinking about the MVP (minimal viable product) I’d expect improvements to be on their list. 

Calling it through a menu is the simplest, fastest way to get it in. The automatic stuff is a bit more complicated, and a nice to have. Perhaps they’re waiting on another issue to be solved before they can proceed. 

3 hours ago, micstatic said:

anybody have any idea if the sound can be removed and if you can control whether nose is pointing left or right?

There seem to be those weird new options to "steer the tug to the right or left", again via ATC. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Needs a Follow-Me service and passenger boarding. Also there should be an ambulance for the rampies being run over by the fuel/baggage trucks.

Will probably just end up buying GSX anyway.

• Upvote 1

Barry Friedman

2 hours ago, NZ255 said:

Just thinking about the MVP (minimal viable product) I’d expect improvements to be on their list. 

Calling it through a menu is the simplest, fastest way to get it in. The automatic stuff is a bit more complicated, and a nice to have. Perhaps they’re waiting on another issue to be solved before they can proceed. 

The menu method works well although the option selections could change to something like "First flight, full/quick turnaround or last flight". When selecting one of these options another menu opens with more options appropriate to the selected item (and perhaps aircraft type) such as: Fuel, deicing, jetway or stairs etc. These options could be selected by either radio buttons or check boxes and more than 1 could be selected at once. No voice contact/requests would be needed. MSFS would then sequence those selected options correctly. It would be nice if GSX also enabled selecting more than one option at a time.

Edited by cowpatz

Cheers

Steve Hall

Do AI also get serviced? Has anyone seen them connect to the jetway, get proper pushback (unlike FSX), get baggage loaded?

In other videos I have seen the jet bridge connect to AI aircraft.  One even called for the pushback tug but was declined.  No idea what happened after.

You would expect AI planes to be able to be pushed back using the tug.

What would be really neat would be to have a marshaller when you're taxiing onto stand

3 hours ago, EKRA01 said:

What would be really neat would be to have a marshaller when you're taxiing onto stand

I've seen that in a video.

Carmine

MSI z370 sli plus, EVGA SUPERNOVA 1000 PS, i9 9900k running 4.7Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, EVGA RTX 2080TI XF ULTRA 11GB, LG 42.5in, TONS (100+ TB) of HD/SSD/RAID 0/RAID 5 boxes, Oculus Rift & Rift-S, All the Saitek controls/panels, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

GSX definitely does it better, especially with regards to animated passengers, handlers, and agents.

ASOBO is probably aware of that, though, and I'm hoping by this time next year GSX won't come close.

• Upvote 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

7 hours ago, EKRA01 said:

It’s in the trailer.

first order of business for me will be to permanently attempt to turn off any trace of default ATC and the robotic voices.  I know some of you guys don't mind these, but i can't stand it. 

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next