Sign in to follow this  
mobiel

Gatwick and Vatsim

id pay more alot more to have a decent one. thats why im hoping someone will do a good one for ms2020.  yes ive pm him before over the years

14ppkc-6.png

My opinion is that Gary's EGCC was light years ahead of the stock Manchester on FSX:SE on the strength of that I have several other UK2000 airports. I'll have to investigate the UK2000 Gatwick further - I only have the free version...:wink:

I know, I know Manchester wasn't exactly that hard to improve upon because it only came with one runway when FSX was released LOL! 

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

1 minute ago, fluffyflops said:

id pay more alot more to have a decent one. thats why im hoping someone will do a good one for ms2020.  yes ive pm him before over the years

But is it the airport or your settings? You have a system close to mine so it should be fine. And I’m running in 4K.

What Ai are you using? What’s it like without Ai? 

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Does anybody else has this terrible freeze shortly before touchdown. I got this pause only in Gatwick

39 minutes ago, mobiel said:

Does anybody else has this terrible freeze shortly before touchdown. I got this pause only in Gatwick

yes its been there for nearly 20 years.   if it had been Sharurah  LM might of fixed it for us.   They spent time to add Sharurah airport in Saudi which has all of 4 destinations, (all in Saudi)  but couldnt be bother to fix a 20 year old issue on one of the worsts busiest airports.

Year of the simmer.. remember that..  48 hours... for me it cant come quick enough, the above example is reason enough.

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

18 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

youre lucky you have a nice aerosoft version.  you waited a while for someone to do it.  but at least you have a good one now.

At EGKK weve had garys grey boring stuff for decades along with the pause on touch down glitch for what nearly 20 years. 

then we thought we struck gold when jennasoft did it.  only to be let down again.

Trust me, your lucky.

I am surprised all this time that we don't have a Flightbeam level quality Heathrow. While I may earn some ire for saying this, I think EGLL is the most important airport in Europe with EDDF next. It boggles my mind someone like FB or FT (even though they have slowed considerably and remind me again when KATL was announced, 2017??) have not did EGLL. EGKK is another one that should be redone. Never mind EGSS is woefully under represented for us cargo guys. 

• Upvote 1

Eric 

Because I guess Heathrow was aerosoft and uk2k territory and didn't want to jump in maybe. 

14ppkc-6.png

On 8/15/2020 at 9:34 AM, fluffyflops said:

It's my local airport.  Where is yours? 

I didn't realise Islington was close to Gatwick. Have they moved it?.😄

Edited by IanHarrison

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

No but considering my office is next door to it.... Theres a thing in life called a train.   I did do quite a few years in creepy crawley.  i guess you could say elstree is my local.  now if the guy who did Orbxs Elstree did LGW id be a happy man.

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png