Sign in to follow this  
joemiller

Back to THE Motherland

Oh my god! JoeMiller quit the game!

So much for Asobo’s 10 year commitment, no doubt they’ll have to throw in the towel now!

• Like 3

I dont mean to sound rude but what is the reason for such posts? 😀 We will never really ever know if you ever really "leave" the new game. If you ever really uninstalled your P3D. You could be playing MSFS right now. Its paused as you read this. As others have said I too have also seen these "announcing departure" posts although they are more common on social media. 

Secondly why throw away an older game just because the newer one has shiny visuals - unless visuals are your absolute #1. I dont have MSFS because I use XP11 but I know what when I do get MSFS to mess about in I will keep XP11 always...and FSXSE (fun missions!) and DCS.

7 hours ago, joemiller said:

Good Question:  I was not planning  in uninstalling her. Howeve, the  promises of Love by my new lover,  were very good. So, I dumped the first lady, and got a younger and more beautiful girl.   

Unfortunately, the second lady, though much more beautiful,  suffers from Bi-Polar Syndrome.. some days she's happy and acts well.. others she's totally dysfunctional and grumpy. (Don't have the time for this). I need someone I can ride (and fly)  without having a mind-of-it-own.   

So, When she's all cured and functioning @ a minimum 90%, I'll propose marriage and we'll get back together. We'll  have some beautiful 'add-ons'  (and fly) her around the world like she's never seen before.

You're obviously not buying her enough flowers or chocolate. I got mine a bar of A32NX and a bunch of scenery updates, airports and liveries and she's a new woman😜

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

9 minutes ago, ThrottleUp said:

I dont mean to sound rude but what is the reason for such posts? 😀 We will never really ever know if you ever really "leave" the new game.

What is the point of any post then. For all we know, you might be lying too, everyone in this forum could be for what ever reason.

12 minutes ago, ThrottleUp said:

I dont have MSFS because I use XP11

You see, I could make an argument that you actually don't use MSFS because you don't meet minimum requirements.

I guess you just need to have some degree of trust in people or just disregard what they say.

I uninstalled Backgammon Blitz the other day, there is no forum for it that I know of, so I will announce it here in this thread as opposed to starting a new thread to let you all know that I have done so. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Another click bait thread..... One of many lately.  Will probably edit the initial post just enough to get different responses that were being hoped for ...... Nothing to see here, 

Why can't people be Just add to the other "I'm leaving threads" and just do what ever. Nope, has to be a big announcement. 

But to stay on topic?

I'm keeping both because .......

I don't like P3D because of ......      But i Like P3D because of.......  still a keeper

I dont like MSFS2020  because of.......    But i like MSFS2020 because of.........    still a keeper

Be sure to Keep every one up to date on what your next move will be, Can't wait to hear.......

In the mean time,

Enjoy what ever makes you happy. I do every day!  Fly when you can, Fly what ever you can. Aviation is awesome!

Have a great day all!  Headed to the KCRQ for some RW............

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/

1 hour ago, Ed_S_Pilot said:

Another click bait thread..... One of many lately.  Will probably edit the initial post just enough to get different responses that were being hoped for ...... Nothing to see here, 

Why can't people be Just add to the other "I'm leaving threads" and just do what ever. Nope, has to be a big announcement. 

Maybe we need a thread called "Departures" or something.  Make it a sticky?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

10 hours ago, joemiller said:

Good Question:  I was not planning  in uninstalling her. Howeve, the  promises of Love by my new lover,  were very good. So, I dumped the first lady, and got a younger and more beautiful girl.   

Sorry to hear that.

Fo me it was love at first flight.

8 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

Maybe we need a thread called "Departures" or something.  Make it a sticky?

Now there’s a thinker! 

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/

OK, that's enough.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case