Sign in to follow this  
kt069

A320NX 0.4.0 Just Released

50 minutes ago, Schwarzgruber said:

Do you have the same problem as me?
When i take off, i activate the AP, the plane followed the flight plan then a few minutes later without knowing why, it left its flight plan and went to the left. The FD left/right is activate.

This seems tobesame with my problem. Please check the related topic. In summary, this is related with the deadzone of the joystick. %10 deadzone will solve your problems , if it is the same issue.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Firstly, I would like to congratulate the modders . The newest 0.4 inclusion of sounds within the cockpit for different functions adds a whole new level of immersion.!!  Thank you!!  The switching between buses, the hydraulic flap sounds, the bumping centre wheel when taking off , The crew alert - wow!! 

Secondly, I can also report erratic autopilot behaviour that seems worse now after 1.9.5.0 update.  I doubt the modders have anything to do with the flight performance behaviour as they have said previously they don't yet have access to the flight dynamics. 

Ultimately, one way or another, I think the A320 Neo will be a real pleasure to fly in the future once flight dynamics  and autopilot behaviour are resolved .  

MSFS 2020 is still a work in progress, and so, for me it is mostly flying the single engine aircraft at the moment to gain pleasure - but eventually I want to go back to the Big Iron...I have faith we will get there in the end.

Thanks again FLYbyWIRE modders!! your work is much appreciated!!

Edited by ray hughes
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, kt069 said:

This seems tobesame with my problem. Please check the related topic. In summary, this is related with the deadzone of the joystick. %10 deadzone will solve your problems , if it is the same issue.

Now, it works! Thx!

Edited by Schwarzgruber
  • Like 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

0.4.0 Sounds are FanTASTIC! Thank you! Love the rattles and shakes during taxi especially. 

United001

• Like 3

Windows 10 Pro, version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors; Mobo: Z390 Phatom Gaming 4S-IB: Physical Memory: 16Gigs; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FTX 2080 Super, 8 Gigs; 500Gigs Hard-Drive; 1TB SSD; 1TB SSD; 50" Samsung 4K Flat-screen monitor; 26" LG side-car monitor. Saitek Yoke and Throttle. Saitek Rudder Pedals.
Screen Resolution: Full Screen: 1920X1080 Full and Windowed modes. 

3 hours ago, united001 said:

0.4.0 Sounds are FanTASTIC! Thank you! Love the rattles and shakes during taxi especially. 

United001

Yeap me too!

t-l-chargement

I can't populate ZFW/ZFWCG. For example, I enter 54. 5/16.0 end get "format error" Does anyone know ways around it?

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

11 minutes ago, Schwarzgruber said:

Press directly on it.

Thanks! I double click and it get populated!

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Just now, sd_flyer said:

Thanks! I double click and it get populated!

No problem! 😉

• Like 1

t-l-chargement

16 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Also the downloader of the mod is newly released. It is recommended to use the dev mode. Happy flying.

What exactly does this do?  Is is just an automated action to download the file from their GitHub page, unzip the download and copy the A320NX folder into Community?

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

1 hour ago, RaptyrOne said:

What exactly does this do?  Is is just an automated action to download the file from their GitHub page, unzip the download and copy the A320NX folder into Community?

It downloads the latest version (dev or stable), ready to go(unzipped), to your community folder. Just try ...

Edited by kt069
  • Like 1

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Is it normal behaviour that the flightplan gets loaded automatically into the FMC upon firing up the sim? Or is it somehow possible to load the plane cold & dark without having the active FP already in? 

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

21 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Is it normal behaviour that the flightplan gets loaded automatically into the FMC upon firing up the sim? Or is it somehow possible to load the plane cold & dark without having the active FP already in? 

It is possible load the plane at any gate of the departure airport in cold and dark state, without having any flight plan.

But, I also wonder; how to load a ready flight plan(pfpx) on FMC ?

Edited by kt069

I know it is possible if there is no fp loaded before the flight. What I would like to know: can I create/load the FP inside the preflight menue (e.g. the world map), fire up the sim and have an empty FMC?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS