Sign in to follow this  
edpatino

MSFS Update 5 to be released today?

jus had a quick spin during my WFH lunch break - my frame rate has jumped up massively - just saying :) 

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

32 minutes ago, NightOfDreams said:

The any key keeps ruining my day. I'm so sick of pushing that any key. I could be doing other things with my life instead of sitting around waiting for that pointless any key pushing requirement to pop up. If today's fix rids the extreme burden of pressing that any key, it will make my day.

Thanks for the laugh. 🤣

• Like 1

They pretty much said they are going to be doing much smaller patches and spending more time testing as trying to push through the big patches at the pace they had been was attracting to much grief and rending of garments and "I am taking my yoke and throttle and going home" exit posts.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Brace for impact! LOL

BRACE! BRACE! BRACE!🛩

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, mtr75 said:

You mean like the MSFS trolls on the P3D board, who for months were telling the world how perfect this sim would be? Were it not for those people I think there would be a lot less animosity around here. Aside from the fact I think your P3D trolls are for the most part a red herring. 

But I digress. 

You see. I was right. It has started already!

• Like 6

Last update came out around 11AM EST I believe.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

6 minutes ago, RICHUK said:

You see. I was right. It has started already!

Absolute garbage. I just called you out. It started with you. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Last update came out around 11AM EST I believe.

I went into content manager and it said restart game to install update.

But so far it is not 😄

Just now, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

I went into content manager and it said restart game to install update.

But so far it is not 😄

Glenn, that message is always there. 😉

3 minutes ago, airlinejets said:

Glenn, that message is always there. 😉

ah ... thought it was a bit odd.

but I was getting jabiru flash screens i had not seen before so thought something may have been happening

1 hour ago, greggerm said:

The remaining 85% silent majority flying around happy as a clam.

Except for you, who's sacrificing his own flying time to stand up against those who have legitimate complaints about the sim on this sim-related forum. Thank you for your service, brave one.

Edited by Jeeper

1 minute ago, Jeeper said:

Except you, who's sacrificing his flying time to stand up against those who have legitimate complains about the sim on this forum. Thank you for your service, brave one.

It is not as if anyone from Asobo or MS other than the junior marketing trainee and the tea trolley person ever come here anyway 😄

OMG if I see another lightning in a clear blue sky after this update... just saying 🙂  "Trigged" will be underestimate...

• Like 1

Roi Ben