Sign in to follow this  
sd_flyer

Trinidad TB21 for MSFS

4 hours ago, guibru said:

Build 3.6 is released. Note of the build 3.6 at the bottom of the page.

True but ... v3.6 has been available for 3 weeks now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hangar said:

I asked about this a few pages back and was given this response...basically saying that this is no longer an issue:

Except it obviously is still an issue if mine won't start without using control+E. 🙄

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

2 hours ago, Chock said:

Except it obviously is still an issue if mine won't start without using control+E.

Is it possible you're having some sort of fuel issue? I'm only asking because I've seen videos of the plane starting up using the key, not control-e:

https://youtu.be/1Iywimzzr-Q?t=230

https://youtu.be/LlWHjFsCUfU?t=860

Especially this one, since it shows he had a fuel issue at first:

https://youtu.be/z-8_8ht6Lzs?t=443

...just tryin to help

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, hangar said:

Is it possible you're having some sort of fuel issue? I'm only asking because I've seen videos of the plane starting up using the key, not control-e:

https://youtu.be/1Iywimzzr-Q?t=230

https://youtu.be/LlWHjFsCUfU?t=860

Especially this one, since it shows he had a fuel issue at first:

https://youtu.be/z-8_8ht6Lzs?t=443

...just tryin to help

Appreciate the help, but I have tried all that stuff. It just doesn't start realistically without Control+E unless you faff about a bit. It's not a big deal, but it does need fixing.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Well, I just purchased it and loaded her up for the first time and she starts as one might expect without issue. All I did was main battery, made sure fuel selector was on (was already in left tank position so i didnt have to touch it at all), put mixture full, prop full and cranked throttle about 1/3 (possibly a bit more) and turned the key. She started right up for me.

4 hours ago, Chock said:

Appreciate the help, but I have tried all that stuff. It just doesn't start realistically without Control+E unless you faff about a bit. It's not a big deal, but it does need fixing.

Something on your end, mate. I start it C&D every time with zero problems.

44 minutes ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

Something on your end, mate. I start it C&D every time with zero problems.

Thank you Captain Obvious, what on earth would w

3 hours ago, hangar said:

Well, I just purchased it and loaded her up for the first time and she starts as one might expect without issue. All I did was main battery, made sure fuel selector was on (was already in left tank position so i didnt have to touch it at all), put mixture full, prop full and cranked throttle about 1/3 (possibly a bit more) and turned the key. She started right up for me.

Which is exactly what I do, but it just won't fire up doing that, you always have to faff about with it to get it going. The real thing is easy to start up, I've done that plenty of times, but this thing is always finicky and it has been from its release day, which is when I bought it. It's the only add-on GA which behaves like this and it always has in spite of me having uninstalled and installed it numerous times, tried every patch/updates and even having completely reset the sim too, in an attempt to sort the thing out in regards to it starting, to no avail, so it clearly has some kind of issue. 

As I say, it's not as if I can't get it started at all, some of the time it will start using the normal procedures, and it will always start with Control+E, but there is clearly some problem with it when this cannot be done consistently.

Alan Bradbury

@Chock Hmf! Sorry you're having troubles with it, sounds so odd too. I noticed a few of my own issues with it, however...

- HSI seems it has no working g/s (none for ILS and none for Rnav), although it should

- slew breaks the HSI (after slewing the hsi reverses course and seems to just stay that way so it gives you a heading of exactly the opposite of which you are actually facing)

- landing & taxi lights need some work (actually there is no taxi light but i figured this was intentional for this plane)

- Nav radios will not light up on my saitek radio panel (works fine on all my other planes including the JF Piper) The Com radios seem to light up just fine, weird.

Version 4.0 was released:

Hello Trinidad Pilots.
Lionheart Creations is now releasing Build 4.0 of the Trinidad TB21 GT for MSFS.  The following updates and mods are listed;

[MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES: 4.0 ]
* 3D Instruments fitted using Asobo pure coding for enhanced frame rates and realism
* Instruments now feature on/off lighting control
* Instruments now feature 'dimming' knob for low light flying at night
* Cabin lighting system totally revamped with improved overhead spotlights and also blue glow light mode.  Much improved
* Some wear and realism added to the leather and vinyl interiors.  Blue interior color totally revamped for truer color
* Instrument face panels in Instrument Pods are revamped and more truer to actual panels of Trinidads; less shine, redone graphics, crisper edges
* Adjustments to handling and stability when in 70 knot range when on slow approach flight speeds
* Various knobs on instrument panel redone/revamped.  Rudder pedals rebuilt
* Flaps speed and performance Mod's for better realism when in descent with full flaps active
* Retracting foot pedal system rebuilt, active
* Park Mode system now only active on the ground.  For those that liked to deploy wheel chocks while in flight, I am sorry.

Hoping this improves your love and flights in the Trinidad.  If you like it, please spread the word.

Bill Ortis
Lionheart Creations Ltd.

• Like 1

Just got my email from Simmarket too, looks like a nice update list!

1 hour ago, 69Yanks said:

For those that liked to deploy wheel chocks while in flight, I am sorry.

😅 that cracked me up.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Question for Saitek Radio Panel users who own this plane...

Anyone having trouble trouble getting the Nav radios to light up on their saitek radio panel?

My comms light up ok but not the Nav, weird. Its the only plane that gives me an issue like this.

Doesn't like my Saitek Autopilot either.

Alan Bradbury

Just now, Chock said:

Doesn't like my Saitek Autopilot either.

I dont have the Bravo just yet so i cant comment on that issue, but do you have the radio panel issue too?

Just now, hangar said:

I dont have the Bravo just yet so i cant comment on that issue, but do you have the radio panel issue too?

Don't have the radio panel, just the autopilot one. But I assume the fact that it doesn't talk to that is probably for the same reason it doesn't like your radio panel either. Usually it works with most MSFS stuff, but this one is a notable exception; doesn't bother me that much, but evidently it is possible to make it work as evidenced by all the other aeroplanes, so I hope they'll get around to doing this.

Alan Bradbury

Just now, Chock said:

Don't have the radio panel, just the autopilot one. But I assume the fact that it doesn't talk to that is probably for the same reason it doesn't like your radio panel either.

yep, gotchya