Sign in to follow this  
TENPATROL

A32NX Flybywire Visible pilot and co-pilot model in cockpit

I'm using it with Flybywire. The zip file has three versions. Default MSFS, FBW stable and FBW development. It works for me with stable./

Richard

Nice, we need more variety though. Especially better looking females. 🙂

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

14 hours ago, rwalls said:

I'm using it with Flybywire. The zip file has three versions. Default MSFS, FBW stable and FBW development. It works for me with stable./

Richard

I know. I use the version developer build.

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

It feels like there are many more bugs in this mod after they added the flypad and 3D models. 
WT seems to more focused on the core features on the CJ4. 

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

1 hour ago, espent said:

It feels like there are many more bugs in this mod after they added the flypad and 3D models. 

It's the development branch, of course there would be bugs. It's for testing, not normal use, most bugs should be fixed by the time it hits the stable branch.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, espent said:

Who says they're not focusing on features like AP and such, this stuff takes time and not developed by the same people doing the flypad or 3D models.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, espent said:

The bugs will be ironed out before the next stable version. You gotta use the dev version at your own risk. (Or risk of your virtual pax lol)

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

3 minutes ago, WestAir said:

The bugs will be ironed out before the next stable version. You gotta use the dev version at your own risk. (Or risk of your virtual pax lol)

There has been very few bugs at all in the FBW releases so far - independent of which release you have installed. They are now in The middle of the most important upgrade (custom AP) and I think it would be better to have 100% focus on that. It is not as easy as someone in the thread said that there are separate teams working on the different features. Everything still needs to be merge and tested, and that takes time and effort. 

It is awesome what they do. My point was just that I think WT’s approach seems better. 

• Like 1

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

3 hours ago, espent said:

They have a lot of developers contributing to different things. Some things comes before another that is it

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Well, we all have different priorities. The plane is basically unflyable on vatsim unless you do short hops. The CJ4 is a joy to fly. The sooner FBW get the navigation logic from WT into their airbus the better. I can finally start to enjoy some shared cockpit on vatsim with the fbw a320. Tried it today, and just half our route was missing after programming the airways. 

• Like 1

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Please keep in mind that the systems of a modern airliner are much more complex than a business jet, and that with a team of our size, our contributors are working on several things at the same time. Obviously, smaller features will be completed sooner, and complicated features require developers with a specific skillset that are hard to come by. The integration of Working Title's phenomenal flight plan system will come as part of a large update, which includes a finalized version of custom fly-by-wire, custom autopilot, completely reworked PFD, reworked navigation display, and a rewrite of autothrottle and engine model. If anyone is not satisfied with the progress rate on these features, they are more than welcome to join our team and help contribute - our project is open source, after all.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2

Please do not contact me via DM for support or help with the A32NX mod. We recommend using our help channel on our Discord.

11 hours ago, IcemanFBW said:

Please keep in mind that the systems of a modern airliner are much more complex than a business jet, and that with a team of our size, our contributors are working on several things at the same time. Obviously, smaller features will be completed sooner, and complicated features require developers with a specific skillset that are hard to come by. The integration of Working Title's phenomenal flight plan system will come as part of a large update, which includes a finalized version of custom fly-by-wire, custom autopilot, completely reworked PFD, reworked navigation display, and a rewrite of autothrottle and engine model. If anyone is not satisfied with the progress rate on these features, they are more than welcome to join our team and help contribute - our project is open source, after all.

Every time I load the Dev version now, the plane is just a skeleton?  There are no panels or avionics...the plane is just a frame.  I am using FBW installer.

Edited by knich

1 hour ago, knich said:

Every time I load the Dev version now, the plane is just a skeleton?  There are no panels or avionics...the plane is just a frame.  I am using FBW installer.

Just a suggestion that may or may not do anything... Try completely deleting the A32NX folder from your community folder and then installing it again from the FBW installer.

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.