Sign in to follow this  
kevinfirth

Orbx Sale 40%

I am one of the notified customers but my problem is only using P3Dv5, is finding something to buy have nearly all OLC and all regions and all large airports but have not purchased TE. I did pickup some small airports but don`t do a lot of GA flying. will pickup ASIA when it is released.   

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Must confess that although a long time customer and fortunate enough to own much of their range, being an FSX:SE user once they took the decision to stop development for that platform (understandable to a point) I took the decision to stop buying.

10 hours ago, Twenty6 said:

They don't take PayPal

They do.

4 hours ago, Reader said:

They do.

word not allowed! One of the reasons I didn't buy from them. So I probably don't want to know this.

• Like 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

I expect that you will not want to know this either. 🙂  It can only be used in Orbx Central:

6.jpg

Edited by Reader

I received a notification email (as a disclaimer I have a LOT of there stuff), I believe the offer was 40% off and it was only for 3 days.

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

32 minutes ago, TurboKen said:

I received a notification email (as a disclaimer I have a LOT of there stuff), I believe the offer was 40% off and it was only for 3 days.

Mine was much the same. I'd loved to have grabbed a few items I've wishlisted too, but they sent it right on the end of a pay fortnight when the annual insurance was due. I wasn't lucky enough to have PayPal pay after delivery come up when trying an order, and no amount of turning out pockets was going to make it happen that weekend 😆