Sign in to follow this  
jpe828

Milviz, where art thou!

Man, we need a good steam gauge, IFR, Ice capable twin in the sim... the 310 will fit the bill nicely. So hurry up, and take my money! 🙂 Hope dev is going well, and hope to be flying that airplane soon. 

when it comes to hifidelity 3rd patty aircraft add on I'm the man of constant sorrow LOL

• Like 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

The 310 is exactly that - steam gauge, IFR, and ice capable - and it's getting there.  When the beta team stops finding bugs that need to be fixed it'll be done.  We all wish that was tomorrow but better to find and fix bugs early than to release them.  Airplane development is a more complex process than those outside it sometimes realize, especially when you're learning a new way at the same time. 

When something fishy comes up, do you put a bandaid on it to get it out sooner, or do you figure out what's really wrong and fix it properly?  One way gets it out early, but the other way leads to a truly quality product that will stand the test of time.

Dutch

Edited by Dutch727
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 1

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

100%, do what needs to be done to get a quality airplane out! I am just impatient lol and dying for a good GA airplane in the sim that I can tour around in. Don't mind my whining lol

That B55 Baron would be awesome to have in MSFS also. I mean, I like the shiny new G58 and all (if only the props feathered)....but give be a nice old steam gauge Baby Baron any day! Love it in P3D...would be a happy man to have it in MSFS.

• Upvote 1

Chris

1 hour ago, jpe828 said:

100%, do what needs to be done to get a quality airplane out! I am just impatient lol and dying for a good GA airplane in the sim that I can tour around in. Don't mind my whining lol

I totally get it.  There are some in the pipeline I'm impatient for too.  It's one reason I keep checking back here at Avsim, which is the best source for breaking news of new MSFS releases that I know about.  But I do appreciate companies that take their time in order to do it right, even if I wish they'd hurry up!

• Like 4

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

3 minutes ago, Dutch727 said:

I totally get it.  There are some in the pipeline I'm impatient for too.  It's one reason I keep checking back here at Avsim, which is the best source for breaking news of new MSFS releases that I know about.  But I do appreciate companies that take their time in order to do it right, even if I wish they'd hurry up!

Taking into account that the aircraft is already in beta, why the lack of previews?

Juan Ramos

In this covid plague era, I imagine the dress code at Asobo has become slightly more relaxed....🤠

ukOkDeN.png

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

13 hours ago, xender said:

Taking into account that the aircraft is already in beta, why the lack of previews?

Good question....

sd_flyer, man, you have just brightened my morning. What great voices. Thank you so much for making me aware of these young men.

Best Regards...Kenny.

17 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

when it comes to hifidelity 3rd patty aircraft add on I'm the man of constant sorrow LOL

Beautiful ! 🤠

However... as the OP might've referenced to the fantastic Coen Bros. movie "Oh, Brother Where Art Thou" this might've been even more to the point ( featuring spot on lip-sync by G.Clooney) https://youtu.be/YDDEqgmGIVg  

Cheers,
Jan

Edited by Javiz

Jan

Very much looking forward to it's release. I know you guys will take your time and release it when it's ready, keep up the great work! Maybe one day we'll get the Pro Line suite up and running in FS2020...guessing that'll be a real project. Cheers!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Brian MacMillan

Intel i7-7700@3.6GHz-16GB /GTX 1070-8GB/MSI B250M Bazooka  

2 hours ago, Starlifter60 said:

Very much looking forward to it's release. I know you guys will take your time and release it when it's ready, keep up the great work! Maybe one day we'll get the Pro Line suite up and running in FS2020...guessing that'll be a real project. Cheers!

Brian

Have you flown the working title Cj4... they have the proline sorted pretty darn well. 

3 minutes ago, jpe828 said:

Have you flown the working title Cj4... they have the proline sorted pretty darn well. 

Just the default...I know there's a pretty popular mod out there. Been digging the low level VFR for the time being.

Brian MacMillan

Intel i7-7700@3.6GHz-16GB /GTX 1070-8GB/MSI B250M Bazooka