Sign in to follow this  
Eclex

Tomorrow possible update

3 minutes ago, Maladoror said:

Store updating MSFS now!

downloading store now

Robin

310MB on Steam for me and 4.36GB in game ( I don't have the UK and Japan updates installed).

Edited by Alvega

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

2 minutes ago, Romeo_Tango said:

downloading store now

same here. same 1GiB again. Luckily at 93mb/s. Glad my flight into EDDM was non delayed. curious to see how much more to download via content manager this time?

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Ingame 9.09GiB for me

7800X3D  + RTX 4080 + 32GB DDR5

Here is the Kiribati national anthem for you to sing whilst it is updating...

Stand up, Kiribati! Sing with jubilation!
Prepare to accept responsibility And to help each other!
Be steadfastly righteous! Love all our people!

The attainment of contentment And peace by our people
Will be achieved when all Our hearts beat as one,
Love one another! Promote happiness and unity!

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Have finished downloading. Appears to be necessary to update the aircraft in content manager post-download.

On 3/9/2021 at 3:53 PM, wim123 said:

so you have to wait  a few years then, in the meantime many will enjoy it.

They told in december-november, maybe in this dates and finally I think is posponed maybe to summer with the Xbox launch. I ejoyed the sim many hours  as it is, since its release till some months ago, I do not want to fly now by the moment, sometimes to me it goes by seasons or some important releases, new aircrafts, new sims, sceneries etc. etc.. Good day, enjoy it of course like I did.

On 3/9/2021 at 3:58 PM, xender said:

If that works for you, sounds like a good plan. Enjoy the wait! check fselite in 2023 or so to see how is it going!

They told in december-november, maybe in this dates and finally I think is posponed maybe to summer with the Xbox launch. I ejoyed the sim many hours  as it is, since its release till some months ago, I do not want to fly now by the moment, sometimes to me it goes by seasons or some important releases, new aircrafts, new sims, sceneries etc. etc.. Good day, enjoy it of course like I did.