Sign in to follow this  
Shomron

Good days for us P3Ds

Sierrasim KSYR and PESIM Biarriz released today for P3D.

On FB got updates that Dreamflight Studios are bringing MROC & MDPP new version soon (which will be followed by Biarriz as well 🤪).

Taxi2gate previewing an update for CDG.

Project Max are previewing MHTG as well.

And this is after PMDG & QW updates!

Edit: and something BIG will be announced

Edited by Shomron
  • Like 3

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Thanks for the compilation.

And this after recent release of KIND by T2G 😉

I'm a happy P3Dv4.5 user 😍

- TONY -

Looking at some of the screenshots from SYR and I gotta say... that's the what we're releasing in 2021? Same with the Biarriz scenery. Hard pass. 

Will probably pick up T2G's KIND though. 

Not forgetting FS Labs will be releasing Concorde for P3D v4 and v5 later this year. v5 will show PBR to its best.

New York to London in 3h 20m or 6hr 50m. I know which I prefer. :wink:

London to New York is 7-8hrs subsonically. Still 3h 20m in Concorde.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Not forgetting FS Labs will be releasing Concorde for P3D v4 and v5 later this year. v5 will show PBR to its best.

Not forgetting that your wallet will thank you for buying the virtual flight over a real.one historically 🤣

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

1 minute ago, kevinfirth said:

Not forgetting that your wallet will thank you for buying the virtual flight over a real.one historically 🤣

I would have loved to have flown on her just once so I could experience the take-off.

Oh to be in a position where I could even consider flying on her to New York. My late nephew did and he treasured the experience.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Just now, Ray Proudfoot said:

I would have loved to have flown on her just once so I could experience the take-off.

Oh to be in a position where I could even consider flying on her to New York. My late nephew did and he treasured the experience.

I had the chance once at RAF Finningly airshow in the 80's. It was a take off circuits and land job only, but I was about 8 and my dad refused to pay for me to go....boo!!! 😛

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

xaP1VAU.png

15 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I’m gonna need some serious Concorde help when that’s released Ray 😎

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Just now, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

I hope @Airline2Sim will step up to the plate with this one, an iconic aircraft from a top level developer, some training hints from retired actual flight crew would be invaluable, especially in Ben's inimitable style 😁

xaP1VAU.png

23 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

I had the chance once at RAF Finningly airshow in the 80's. It was a take off circuits and land job only, but I was about 8 and my dad refused to pay for me to go....boo!!! 😛

How gutting that must have been. 😟

22 minutes ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

If it’s the same as the FSX version there is a whole PDF manual devoted to a tutorial flight from LHR to JFK. Pete Dowson kindly printed it for me and I spent one summer in the garden reading it before loading it up in the sim. Complex certainly but the manual was a great help. I still use it as my checklist. Can’t imagine it needs any changes either.

19 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

I hope @Airline2Sim will step up to the plate with this one, an iconic aircraft from a top level developer, some training hints from retired actual flight crew would be invaluable, especially in Ben's inimitable style 😁

There are a couple of his videos on YT flying the Colimata version in X-Plane. He’s doing very well but the reference version will still be the FS Labs one.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

16 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Looking at some of the screenshots from SYR and I gotta say... that's the what we're releasing in 2021? Same with the Biarriz scenery. Hard pass. 

Will probably pick up T2G's KIND though. 

I think you are being a little hard on the Syracuse one

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

3 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Old family story, years ago the Birmingham Mail where running some sort of offer where if you collected vouchers in the paper you could could go on a sight-seeing trip on Concorde. So my dear old nan and her friend at the factory she worked at collected them, and one day took off for a sightseeing trip from Birmingham Airport over the pyramids and back, but didn't bother telling anyone. Anyway, my Grandad gets home and wants to know why his tea isn't ready, Nan is telling him she's been to Egypt for the day so hasn't had chance to get his tea on. Needless to say he is convinced she's been at the sherry...

• Like 12

Ian S

38.jpg

@Ian S, that's one of the best Concorde stories I've ever heard. 🤣  Absolutely brilliant. 👍

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray. I had the privilege of flying on a BA Concorde as a 40th birthday present from my wife 24 years ago! It was one of their Champagne lunch flights for approx 1 1/2 hours. We took off from Heathrow and the kick in the back was amazing, take off initially was quite shallow but then we went ballistic and after they had warned us what was about to happen they levelled of quickly while shutting of the afterburners at the same time, the effect was that we momentarily experienced zero G! We flew down the M4 corridor and out over the Atlantic where we went supersonic, (mach 2.2 @ 58,000 feet)! during the flight we had first class service, I actually got off the aircraft totally drunk, as the crew would not take no for an answer when bringing round the Champagne! During the flight you were invited from your seat to the flight deck and yes you can just see the curvature of the earth! Then when you returned to your seat you swapped places with the person next to you so that everyone had a window at some point during the flight. When we landed we were all given a certificate with the flight details on it, signed by the Captain who on this occasion was Cpt Mike Bannister no less. We were also given a desktop model of Concorde and a cut led crystal wine glass with Concorde engraved on it. Now that this wonderful bird no longer flies, it makes me even more proud and grateful to be one of the few to have had this experience. I'm so sorry for high jacking the thread with my recollections, but I thought Ray especially might be interested.

Best regards.

Malcolm Hancock

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Malcolm Hancock

18 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Nan is telling him she's been to Egypt for the day so hasn't had chance to get his tea on. Needless to say he is convinced she's been at the sherry...

This is great! Thanks for sharing here! 

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png