Sign in to follow this  
sd_flyer

Aerosoft CRJ has been updated

50 minutes ago, quantumpion said:

Is anyone else having problems with the throttles since this update? Whenever I change the throttle -  up, down, a little or a lot, it seems like the engines cut off completely while the throttles are in motion and then once I stop they realize what power they are supposed to be at.

Yep...resetting them via the EFB each time seems to help a little though; hoping the devs aren't too turned off by negative feedback to fix this and the ILS capture/hold, and boom, this bird will be the top tubeliner! 🙂

lol poor little devs at Aersoft feel poorly treated and will now sip long island tea while enjoying the profits. They will never work again, but swim around in the money bin like uncle scrooge. 

I dont think that's quite how this works! 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Found this on YouTube but haven't tried it personally. Might help you land the CRJ and avoid losing the glidescope on final.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

That video is pre-update, and if that is supposed to be a flawless ILS... Way off localizer and yeah, going above the glide instead of below, awesome 🤡.

I have an significant of hours flying the CRJ and the ILS G/S is an hit and miss with the aircraft. I was recording a tutorial today and the AP went stupid crazy, ignore a WPT. I have to put back the aircraft on the right course, I got the G/S signal but the aircraft never started to descent so I had to do it manually. It's wasn't my procedures, it's just the state of the CRJ right now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Even after deleting the addon and removing files, this update is rubbish, throttle will still drop 50% when the actual throttle lever move 3%...

ILS following is bad and HUD is worse, why did they released it like that, did they do a beta before?

1 hour ago, bendead said:

Even after deleting the addon and removing files, this update is rubbish, throttle will still drop 50% when the actual throttle lever move 3%...

ILS following is bad and HUD is worse, why did they released it like that, did they do a beta before?

Given the myriad of throttles we all have, my lowly CH Products Pro is happiest (with this plane) without setting the reverses on the throttle; otherwise the raw data values jump all over the place in flight and ruin the whole illusion! 🙂

But...the throttle code seems in need of a tune! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bendead said:

if you don't calibrate the throttle in the options, you will have a hard time.

2 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

if you don't calibrate the throttle in the options, you will have a hard time.

I am sorry, but you sound like the Aerosoft forum...

Throttle are calibrated and when I move them in real life, in the cockpit they move the same. precise and smooth.

But in the engine code, moving them from 95% to 90%, will result in the N1 dropping 40%, then after 5 seconds, going back up

20 minutes ago, bendead said:

Throttle are calibrated and when I move them in real life, in the cockpit they move the same. precise and smooth.

But in the engine code, moving them from 95% to 90%, will result in the N1 dropping 40%, then after 5 seconds, going back up

Part of it is the FADEC engine but also that some throttle do have noise so even if they are not moving, they keep sending different value every other ms. Since I update to the latest version. I found the throttle very stable and very manageable. It has not been an issue. You just have to remember that FADEC engine do lag.

26 minutes ago, bendead said:

Same here, but lets be patient. They are aware of this and working on it.

52 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

Part of it is the FADEC engine but also that some throttle do have noise so even if they are not moving, they keep sending different value every other ms. Since I update to the latest version. I found the throttle very stable and very manageable. It has not been an issue. You just have to remember that FADEC engine do lag.

With hall effect sensors, noise is kept to a strict minimum and I have zero problem with ALL the other MSFS aircrafts.

If I go from 90% to 80% throttle on my hardware and on the CRJ the cockpit throttle "3D moving part" goes from 90% to 80%, that's not a hardware issue.

If the real FADEC system lagged so much in real life, I am not sure it would be certified to fly passengers

Edited by bendead

8 minutes ago, Gerwil said:

Same here, but lets be patient. They are aware of this and working on it.

But they were aware of this since release and it was supposed to be fixed with this update, it's worse

I was able to capture 2 out of 10 glidelsopes before the update, now still no luck, even after watching the video in previous posts...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, karlz said:

I was able to capture 2 out of 10 glidelsopes before the update, now still no luck, even after watching the video in previous posts...

Well that stinks!

Chris Camp