Sign in to follow this  
Gridley

How's VoxATC working with P3Dv5.2?

Any early reports?  I'll probably download tonight and give it a go tomorrow, but just curious!

TIA,

CVG

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

On 6/10/2021 at 10:48 AM, Gridley said:

give it a go tomorrow

I was going to ask you for your report ...... but 'tis easier for all to "follow" your posts elsewhere.

P3D52 sound good to this P3D453 user 🤔

for now, cheers

john martin

@tegoid A quick fire up shows it tested and started ok for me and generated traffic.  Not flown a full flight as I'm busy building a summer house sorry.

• Like 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

2 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

as I'm busy building a summer house sorry.

for 202X ....... I miss summer 🥶

for now, cheers

john martin

No problems so far with VOXATC and 5.2. In general, the sim's VRAM usage has improved.

Working well for me with AIG flightplans.  I haven't tried anything fancy like night lighting yet, but traffic well behaved so far.  VRAM much improve as @jabloomf1230 noted.  Even in southern florida with Orbx trueearth!

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

No problems here...

Just remember to run the indexer again...

• Like 1

Works like a charm...but sometimes the answers are truncated (not too often fortunately) but it has nothing to do with P3Dv5.2 (I already had this problem with the other versions).

Tested with the FSL A320sl 😎

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Well, today I'm getting the infamous error cannot initialize speech recognizer and I've changed nothing. It's still set to US English but I did have a Win10 update so I wonder if it broke VOXATC.

EDIT: Duh, my microphone pulled out of the USB port. It pays to read my own previous responses to the this same problem.🙄

Edited by jabloomf1230
  • Like 2