Sign in to follow this  
remcosol

V5.2 very very very bad performance

I just uninstalled the client, then installed the 5.2 client and it all works fine - am I missing out (should I do a full re-install?).  It looks and performs far, far better than 5.1HF.

I have a serious issue after installing individual modules, the game would crash after seems finish loading. Tried to full reinstall, same happened. Guess it us incompatible with one of the add-ohs but jus5 can not figure out which one, too many of them! Now have a game cannot play at all as the game would not come out of loading!

35 minutes ago, nicboyGS said:

I have a serious issue after installing individual modules, the game would crash after seems finish loading. Tried to full reinstall, same happened. Guess it us incompatible with one of the add-ohs but jus5 can not figure out which one, too many of them! Now have a game cannot play at all as the game would not come out of loading!

See pinned topic at top about latinvfr. 

Eric 

Third time is a charm! This time I deleted shaders, P3d.cfg, and shadersHLSL, then uninstalled client and content. Next I rebooted my pc, and then installed v5.2 client and then content. Rebooted pc again, then fired up P3dv5.2 with default configuration and default aircraft. FPS were back to normal. Then switched to one of my saved states and PMDG 737, and everything looked great. Checked KORD, EHAM, and EIDW and performance was very good at at all three locations. Now I am off to coach my sons’ final playoff hockey game (great day to be in a hockey rink since it’s 90 degrees in Chicagoland). There is joy in Mudville.

Cheers, Pete

Edited by PilotPete99
  • Like 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

On 6/11/2021 at 9:30 PM, Chapstick said:

The Client installs the ShadersHLSL folder and its contents, so I would start with that. 1. Delete your ShadersHLSL folder. 2. Uninstall your 5.2 client. 3. Install the 5.2 client. Then see if that fixed your perf issues.  

I was in shock too. Went from 50-60 to less than 1 fps. Did as Chapstick and now I'm back with more fps.

Jan

On 6/11/2021 at 1:00 PM, pgde said:

If he is using Envshade, a number of people are reporting problems with it.

I am one of those people. It completely messed up my installation. Thought it was a million other things. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight