Sign in to follow this  
TENPATROL

Free Top Gun: Maverick Expansion releasing November 19 2021

This is interesting and totally unexpected. Be interested to see what level of detail we can expect with this expansion. Am sure it will be open to mods to take it to another level.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

Am sure it will be open to mods to take it to another level.

I hope so.

I can't wait for this one. Looks exciting!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hopefully this means better supersonic (and maybe even Hypersonic depending on how fast that stealth plane goes) effects. Mach cone hopefully.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

It's free, so the content shouldn't be encrypted.

Not sure free is the determining fact for encryption

• Like 2

Meh. I’d rather just go play DCS F-18 module with the Super Carrier module. I mean, cool, you are giving us an unrealistic f18 and a random carrier but I think all of us can agree we would rather them have paused this type of work to devote to fixing some of the issues still rampant in the current version. They have made great strides the past few updates but still have a ways to go.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

1 hour ago, Tierborn said:

Not sure free is the determining fact for encryption

I'm just guessing based off the fact that none of the free world update airports are encrypted, unlike the Deluxe/Premium ones.

46 minutes ago, CaptainNick said:

Meh. I’d rather just go play DCS F-18 module with the Super Carrier module. I mean, cool, you are giving us an unrealistic f18 and a random carrier but I think all of us can agree we would rather them have paused this type of work to devote to fixing some of the issues still rampant in the current version. They have made great strides the past few updates but still have a ways to go.

Different teams in the company work on different stuff.

This is also due out in November, so it's probably not a top priority right now. I imagine the closer to release the more people they'll throw at it.

Plus they're most likely getting paid by Paramount to do this. So that's more money going into the sim.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1