Sign in to follow this  
Pilot53

The PMDG DC-6 Is out!

Go grab it!  https://pmdg.com/

Downloading now, cant wait to lock myself in the office for the next month and fly it around the world (I wish!)

Edited by Pilot53
  • Like 3

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

Nice. This is another stepping stone for MSFS.  MSFS can only get better.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 2

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

at $54.99 no less!!

This is truly a no-brainer if you're into quality aircraft and especially old radials!  Even though I'm on the beta team (not for this project though), I'm buying it regardless if I could get it for free.

I'm sure I'll get my value out of it. 🙂 

• Like 7

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

THIS IS SO #^%#%#%#^% Frustrating.

I purchased the product. It shows on my account. I click the download link it sends me an authorization code. I enter the code, click the download button, it sends me another authorization code, I enter the code, click the download button, it sends me another authorization code...I have received and entered 6 authorization codes now. I am sick of entering authorization codes. I want to download the silly file...UGH!!!!!

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

2 minutes ago, GACSavannah said:

I purchased the product. It shows on my account. I click the download link it sends me an authorization code. I enter the code, click the download button, it sends me another authorization code, I enter the code, click the download button, it sends me another authorization code...I have received and entered 6 authorization codes now. I am sick of entering authorization codes. I want to download the silly file...UGH!!!!!

Something is wrong, maybe their servers are overloaded? My download went smooth it's just hung on the checking for updates in the operations centre

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

3 minutes ago, GACSavannah said:

I had to do it twice myself.  The "-" that is in front of the code is not part of it I discovered.  If you're including it as it seems like it need to be based on how the email is worded.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

5 minutes ago, GACSavannah said:

Probably servers overloaded. Good sales I presume.

• Like 1

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

I don't really care for this bird, but this release gets us a lot closer to 737. Whoever is buying it, enjoy! 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Well I can't buy it because I can't remember my password at PMDG and it won't let me reset password.

Update: I have it purchased ok now.....

Edited by Todd2

Of course I have to wait for the new MSFS update! I JUST WANT TO FLY THIS THING!!!!

• Like 1

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

2 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I don't really care for this bird, but this release gets us a lot closer to 737. Whoever is buying it, enjoy! 

I think the sales of the DC-6 will be extremely good for PMDG on MSFS.  And if the sales are really good for PMDG, they will shift more of their resources to MSFS away from their other projects.  This could get their Boeing lineup to MSFS even faster.

• Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

28 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

at $54.99 no less!!

This is truly a no-brainer if you're into quality aircraft and especially old radials!  Even though I'm on the beta team (not for this project though), I'm buying it regardless if I could get it for free.

I'm sure I'll get my value out of it. 🙂 

No brainer in terms of what do you mean?

I've never flow the DC-6 - it's very old and rather lumbering and boring.

No brainer in terms of a No-Buy?

• Like 2

Such a classic and a PMDG bird; must have it!

• Like 1

i9-12900K | Asus ROG Strix Z690-F Gaming | RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR5 | Win 10 Pro | Acer Predator UltraWide 3440x1440 (G-Sync)

3 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

I think the sales of the DC-6 will be extremely good for PMDG on MSFS.  And if the sales are really good for PMDG, they will shift more of their resources to MSFS away from their other projects.  This could get their Boeing lineup to MSFS even faster.

I think the sales will be absolutely rotten and it'll make Robert think again about not introducing the MSFS PMDG fleet lineup with he 737 at the very least.

• Like 1