Sign in to follow this  
captain420

More places where our settings are not sticking

I just found that our Airport History isn't getting saved. I did a few flights after SU5 at various airports and it's still showing airports that I've flown at before SU5 released.

image.png

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Yep I noticed that right away

Yep, true

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Same here ... and am wondering whether it's the same bug as GFX settings not sticking. I can hardly believe the number of previously working things that SU5 has broken.

• Like 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Good spot!  Same for me with the airport history. No problem with the graphics settings though.  Glad you guys with the issues are getting  things narrowed down though. Hopefully there will be a hotfix  soon.

• Like 1

I believe that the settings not sticking could possibly be tied to the graphic settings not sticking as well.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I keep having to turn off Bloom and Flare.  Every time I start MSFS, I find them enabled.  

These settings under our plane's customization do not stick either. Although if you enter something in for tail number, it'll save but then when you go back to the settings, it'll appear blank (but the tail number is still actually there, just not visible in the entry box). While the other stuff do not get saved such as Append Heavy To Call Sign and Show Tail Number. I always have these both set to off, but they keep going back to ON.

image.png

12 minutes ago, Romeo_Tango said:

Add preferences for free flight start page..

You mean the world map settings? I haven't tested those out yet. But from what I can remember, they seemed to act funny as well. I remember changing some of the map presets and then couldn't get them back to default again until the next sim update came.

1 minute ago, captain420 said:

You mean the world map settings? I haven't tested those out yet. But from what I can remember, they seemed to act funny as well. I remember changing some of the map presets and then couldn't get them back to default again until the next sim update came.

Yes.

Robin

Same...

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Yes,my call signs are getting longer,It actually sounds like the controllers are getting winded......

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”