Sign in to follow this  
jfri

Which are the best payware planes available now ?

Low and slow= Ryan ST-A  &  JF PA-28R IV 

Warbirds = Both are great FI Spitfire • Milviz FG-1D 

The CRJ is now OK

The "Best" = PMDG DC 6

• Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

"Which ones work right now?" is the question the OP needs to be asking. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

1 hour ago, RobJC said:

"Which ones work right now?" is the question the OP needs to be asking. 

Low and slow= Ryan ST-A  &  JF PA-28R IV 

Warbirds = Both are great FI Spitfire • Milviz FG-1D 

The CRJ is now OK

The "Best" = PMDG DC 6

ones with line through have not had a SU5 update.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Are all products available in Store/marketplace update to SU5? Otherwise its hit or miss 

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

17 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

Are all products available in Store/marketplace update to SU5? Otherwise its hit or miss 

Michael Moe 

A lot of the planes they are speaking of are not available in the marketplace at all, you have to buy them at third-party websites.

• Like 2

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

7 hours ago, xender said:
  • The Just Flight Pipers (Arrow, turbo arrow, warrior)

I am very likely to sometimes get one of these JF Pipers. But only one. Which leads to the question which one ? I suspect that with regard to quality and realism they are equal. I got the Piper Cherokee from A2A in P3D and a question how does the JF Pipers compare to this ? They are very similar planes.

7 hours ago, RobF2 said:

Check out videos for the Carenado Mooney.  My fav P3D aircraft was the V-tail A2A Bonanza, and the Mooney is as close as I've found in MSFS.  Systems modelling nowhere near as complex, but still enjoyable and nice high performance aircraft.

I have the V tail A2A Bonanza in P3D and what strikes me most is how it is more difficult to control. Is this also the case with the Carenado Mooney ? But that is not a V tail plane or ?

5 hours ago, JYW said:

Some great recommendations above.  If you like LSA / Microlights, the IRIS Simulations Jabiru J160/170 was my favourite of the type in FSX and P3D ....... and the MSFS version is superior in every way! 

Do you mean that the MSFS version is better than the P3D/FSX versions with regard to quality and realism ? If so how ?

Juts to let you know. There is not a single payware airplane,except the DC6 by PMDG with the complexity and realism of the A2A planes right now.

• Like 1

Iñigo Bildarratz

8 minutes ago, jfri said:

I am very likely to sometimes get one of these JF Pipers. But only one. Which leads to the question which one ? I suspect that with regard to quality and realism they are equal. I got the Piper Cherokee from A2A in P3D and a question how does the JF Pipers compare to this ? They are very similar planes.

I would strongly recommend the turbo Arrow III/IV. That’s literally all I’ve flown since I got it and couldn’t be happier. 

3 hours ago, Nyxx said:

The CRJ is now OK

Do you mean the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 that is sold in the marketplace for around $60 ?

Just Flight Warrior, PMDG DC-6, and Aerosoft CRJ are all great in my book.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Carenado Mooney and Carenado Arrow III

1 hour ago, Aristoteles said:

Juts to let you know. There is not a single payware airplane,except the DC6 by PMDG with the complexity and realism of the A2A planes right now.

Which leads to the question about what are the MSFS planes lacking that A2A have ?

None. 

I was thinking about mentioning PMDG DC-6 but there's absolutely no guarantee it won't be rendered inop for several weeks or months as soon as the inept and shady console video game producer Jorg produces the next patch/hotfix/update/su/wu for this 2020 game version of the MSFS franchise.

Aerosoft's CRJ was another good one although it was already half-broken due to Jorg. After SU5 it's even more broken now, thanks to this very same person. It's also got several key elements missing that are necessary for realistic flight simulation (failures, weather radar and then some more).

All Just Flight aircraft for MSFS game is now having several issues due to Jorg's decision to sabotage and backstab the "flight" simmer community. They are flyable but nowhere near the realism, maturity and stability you will find in A2A p3d, and simcoders, hotstart and torquesim in xp11.

Edited by EvidencePlz
  • Like 2