Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

Moments.....In MSFS 2020

I've actually never seen this before in MSFS, and it's only a static image, but I was pushing back at ESSA (one of the Asobo-handcrafted airports), and this plane you see at the top left of the pic taxis in, comes to a stop, the gangway, or whatever that thing is called, pulls up, catering trucks and luggage carts pull up. 

That's the kind of immersion I am looking for. Truth be told, the AI planes look a little janky, but still. 

muVZ81Z.jpg

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

That's the kind of immersion I am looking for

And GSX is curently being developed by FSDreamtream which will make gtound services even more immersive and even add passengers. I'm really looking forward to its release!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

And GSX is curently being developed by FSDreamtream which will make gtound services even more immersive and even add passengers. I'm really looking forward to its release!

I doubt we will see passengers for AI traffic, yet GSX for AI traffic, or was this confirmed by FSDT?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

10 minutes ago, AnkH said:

I doubt we will see passengers for AI traffic, yet GSX for AI traffic, or was this confirmed by FSDT?

From what I understand in previous versions, the passengers can be seen to embark (via stairs) and disembark the aircraft. In case I am misunderstood, I did not at all mean that they can be seen sitting inside the aircraft which of course would not be possible unless the aircraft developer adds passengers as a feature.

I read that @virtuali said something a while back about how they are using some kind of motion tracking cameras to create life like movements of people.

In P3D you could see passengers embarking and disembarking. The problem were the horrible OMSI-folks that shuffled across the tarmac. Hope the people models are now better and more realistic-looking. 

6 minutes ago, mrueedi said:

Whats OMSI-folks? 

OMSI is a German bus simulator that's incredibly detailed and atmospheric, and really a lot of fun if you're of a mind to like such things.  But the animation is... decidedly not next gen... and the people sometimes look more like nightmares.  🙂

• Like 4

You can call for a catering truck,  baggage handlers,  the ground power unit,  and jetways / flight stairs.   Either with keybinds,  the ATC menu,  or this app,  https://flightsim.to/file/15033/toolbar-pushback

I use these ground vehicles,  https://flightsim.to/file/3484/enhanced-ground-vehicles

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

In P3D you could see passengers embarking and disembarking. 

Not for AI traffic though...

Edited by AnkH

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

22 hours ago, kaosfere said:

OMSI is a German bus simulator that's incredibly detailed and atmospheric, and really a lot of fun if you're of a mind to like such things.  But the animation is... decidedly not next gen... and the people sometimes look more like nightmares.  🙂

MAN*, I loved OMSI back in the day!  Such great fun and the best driving dynamics I've seen in any driving sim.  But boy does it look dated now.   I checked out it's replacement - "Lotus" - hugely expensive and graphics don't seem to have progressed much.

Anyway, sorry for the O/T, just not heard OMSI mentioned in a long time 🙂

@Ricardo41 - That is cool, I mainly fly GA and didn't know ground handling of AI was featured like that!

*Pun intended

Edited by JYW
  • Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)