General scenery mods:

Aircraft-collector-vintage V1 (library) OK
a-puf-we-love-vfr-region1 OK
a-puf-we-love-vfr-region2 OK
library1v5-cbj OK
library2v5-cbj OK

Edited by Republic3D
  • Like 3

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

32 minutes ago, Republic3D said:

I'll just list what I have tried and that had no issues in WU6:

Payware:
Carenado Seneca OK

Livery:

Livery-PA34_Seneca_V-INT_Black OK

General mod: 

ambitiouspilots-shiftzstats OK

Instrument mod:

pms50-instrumentgtn750 OK

Scenery airports:

edpatino-miami-executive-ktmb OK
goldenred49 (lots of Bahamas airstrips) OK
jca-airport-mye3-farmers-cay OK
ap (lots of Bahamas airstrips) OK

General scenery mods:

library1v5-cbj OK
library2v5-cbj OK

Thank you, Republic3D!

Yesterday I had four or five flights with:

- pushback 

- shiftstats 

- fsm panel (map)

- MSFS addon linker (external program)

No problem at all. Every flight was great, the graphics were very, very good...

But today... Oh man! What a disaster: I had five or six consecutive CTDs. Two of them in safe mode! (So, they can't be caused by add-ons).

I've uninstalled MSFS and I'm re-installing it again.

Time consuming!

Edited by John Fields
  • Like 1

Just now, John Fields said:

Thank you, Republic3D!

Yesterday I had four or five flights with:

- pushback 

- shiftstats 

- fsm panel (map)

- MSFS addon linker

No problem at all. Every flight was great, the graphics were very, very good...

But today... Oh man! What a disaster: I had five or six consecutive CTDs. Two of them in safe mode! (So, they can't be caused by add-ons).

I've uninstalled MSFS and I'm re-installing it again.

Time consuming!

Yes, CTD issues are so demoralizing. I hope you figure it out and get a smooth experience after your reinstall!

• Like 1

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S

1 minute ago, Republic3D said:

Yes, CTD issues are so demoralizing. I hope you figure it out and get a smooth experience after your reinstall!

Thank you, Republic3D!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AnkH said:

As a matter of fact, I always do the updates without mods and then, if everything is running, I add all at once to see if there is any issue at all. So far, I never experienced any issue although adding 300+ mods at once. Might just be lucky with my mod selection...

300+ mods?

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

1 hour ago, Republic3D said:

So do you have the G1000 NXi installed? Know it is not a Community folder item but am hearing some other avionics do not do well with the NXi installed.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

13 minutes ago, fppilot said:

So do you have the G1000 NXi installed? Know it is not a Community folder item but am hearing some other avionics do not do well with the NXi installed.

No, I had issues with G1000 NXi in SU5, so I've not been using it. 

The mods I listed are the ones I had activated working together and airports actually flown to. The only instrument mod active was the GTN750. And it works fine on it's own in the Carenado Seneca. 

Thanks all. So it’s not the mods causing problems. I’m reading more people are reporting CTDs as I have had also. 

How about Marketplace addons? I have 15 airports that haven’t worked since SU5. eg SCEL, SKPS, SKMD, LELL, LESU… Anyone have issues with Marketplace payware products. Why haven’t they been updated yet? 😬

No issues with Season mod and WU6 here.

In case anyone has an issue, just clear rolling cache if you have it enabled and it's good to go.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

2 hours ago, ckyliu said:

Generally the PMS GTN750 mod does not play nicely alongside the WT G1000 or NXI mod. That's not a new thing for WU6, it's been pretty much a thing since the PMS came out.

Both are excellent and I enjoy them both - but, yes, they do not coexist.  If I want the unique capabilities of the 750 I remove the NXi and add in the WT g1000.  If I want the wonderful attributes of the NXi I remove the 750 & g1000, then reactivate the NXi.

Setting them all up in this manner I've had no issues.

Randall Rocke

1 hour ago, bofhlusr said:

300+ mods?

About, yes, maybe some less or more, dont know exactly... or should I say addons? Counted both...

Edited by AnkH

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

8 hours ago, Mikeingreen said:

Has anyone else had issues with the DC6? My first 2 attempts to fly ended in CTD right after clicking Fly. Only things in Community were the AF_Bridge and the DC6. Moved the DC6 out of the folder and then I was able to complete a flight in the Baron.

I came across a small update to the DC6 yesterday when I ran the PMDG Ops Center app. It was just a few mb's.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Here is what I have tried so far in WU6:

WT CJ4 Mod - No issues

WT G3000 Mod - So far only tested in the Longitude.  The screens remain dark after standby and battery power are applied.  That's as far as I got with it in the Longitude.

PMS50 GNS530 Mod - So far only tested in the Just Flight Turbo Arrow.  No issues.

Just Flight Turbo Arrow - No new issues.

ambitiouspilots-toolbar-pushback - No issues.

• Like 1

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR

On 9/8/2021 at 4:58 PM, Republic3D said:

Payware:
Carenado Seneca OK

Livery:

Livery-PA34_Seneca_V-INT_Black OK

General mod: 

ambitiouspilots-shiftzstats OK

Instrument mod:

pms50-instrumentgtn750 OK

Scenery airports:

edpatino-miami-executive-ktmb OK
goldenred49 (lots of Bahamas airstrips) OK
jca-airport-mye3-farmers-cay OK
ap (lots of Bahamas airstrips) OK

General scenery mods:

library1v5-cbj OK
library2v5-cbj OK

Just adding to my list:

workingtitle-g3000 OK (I disabled pms50-instrumentgtn750 just to be safe - but I'm getting two of every waypoint and airport in the database of the FMS of the TBM930)

aircraft-tbm930-improvement OK

TBM930 HELLCAT (livery) OK

All three of the above work together flawlessly. I'm using AddonsLinker to enable and disable mods.

Edited by Republic3D

On 9/8/2021 at 9:44 AM, Mikeingreen said:

Has anyone else had issues with the DC6? My first 2 attempts to fly ended in CTD right after clicking Fly. Only things in Community were the AF_Bridge and the DC6. Moved the DC6 out of the folder and then I was able to complete a flight in the Baron.

Working flawlessly for me.

Make sure you don't have any 3rd party liveries for her in the community folder.   Any liveries installed with the PMDG Ops Center (Including 3rd party) should work fine, I know the four I've painted and exported to PTP format are working great in WU6.

Also....if you had any DC-6 liveries in the community folder and removed them but are still getting issues, make sure they are not displaying in the livery menu in MSFS, and if you happened to be flying one before the update....MSFS remembers that and may try to select it even though its not "there".  So physically change to a default livery before flying and see if that helps.

PMDG went through great lengths to ensure compatibly through MSFS updates, including liveries that break a lot of other aircraft until the livery owner fixes something. If DC-6 painters uploading to flightsim.to would offer their paints only though the Op Center (i.e. in PTP format), there would be a lot fewer issues between updates...regarding liveries anyways. 🙂

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg