Sign in to follow this  
rayharris108

Mods compatibility with WU6?

Apologies if there is already an active thread elsewhere. I have searched and didn't find anything.

Could we maybe use this thread to aggregate all the mods that either people have found work after WU6 + DACH without CTD, or any updates released that are explicitly WU6 compatible. 

The sim seems to work fine without any mods by the way as I removed all mods with AddonLinker. Orbx LOWI works fine - 50-60fps in default TBM, pre-caching slider set to HIGH.

I then tried adding the WT CJ4, WTG3000, Nxi, PMS50 GTN750 and Bijan seasons. I experienced CTDs with these enabled. I have not disabled them one by one as yet so no idea which ones caused a CTD.

Good to know if anyone has any feedback on this yet...

Thanks,

Ray

• Like 1

Thanks for the thread. I didn't see issues with Bijan's Seasons as well as Boats and 3D Trees active so far.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Good thread...

I've Flown with the 750 here and no CTD's so "should" be able to rule that one out... 

The HPG 145 seemed to be unimpacted so those 2 are ok on my system.  

• Like 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I've had 2 ctd in Germany on app to eddm and cyvr (payware). Event viewer says clr so dot.net related. 

Empty com folder for Germany ctd 

Edited by devgrp

I have noticed terrain faults in Orbx Innsbruck airport scenery, its still usable but needs updating.

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

9 minutes ago, pmb said:

Thanks for the thread. I didn't see issues with Bijan's Seasons as well as Boats and 3D Trees active so far.

Just checked on Simmarket and no updates to his 4 season pack or 3D trees. He'd be all over it if there was a problem. But keep tuned anyway, he's always tweaking something.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

15 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

Just checked on Simmarket and no updates to his 4 season pack or 3D trees. He'd be all over it if there was a problem. But keep tuned anyway, he's always tweaking something.

I think i saw on his ongoing thread on the microsoft flight simulator forum that he had found no issues after installing WU6 so thats probably why he didnt update it as of yet although as Bijan likes to update his products quite often, it probably won't be too long before he has added some more things, the other pack with the boats had an update already today but that was to add more areas..

I've just discovered that the JT-A mod for the Cessna 172 is not playing nicely with the WT Garmin G1000 NXI  (Marketplace install).  DA62X also doesn't play nicely with the G1000, and possibly other modified aircraft models.  Yet the G1000 works perfectly well with the default Cessna 172s.  Anyone else noted this?  

PS there is no update yet for the JT-S mod, but I am downloading the latest DA62X mod now and will try it tomorrow.

Edited by ozzieblr
Correction

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

As a matter of fact, I always do the updates without mods and then, if everything is running, I add all at once to see if there is any issue at all. So far, I never experienced any issue although adding 300+ mods at once. Might just be lucky with my mod selection...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I have only added back FB KDEN, WT CJ4, NXi, and the notoolbar mod. So far no CTDs. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

No issues so far, but I'm only running the WT CJ4, no other mods

Edited by wims80

vatsim s3

1133704.png

2 hours ago, devgrp said:

I've had 2 ctd in Germany on app to eddm and cyvr (payware). Event viewer says clr so dot.net related. 

Empty com folder for Germany ctd 

I had five consecutive CTDs over Berlin.

Two of them in safe mode!

1 hour ago, ozzieblr said:

I've just discovered that the JT-A mod for the Cessna 172 is not playing nicely with the WT Garmin G1000 NXI  (Marketplace install).  DA62X also doesn't play nicely with the G1000, and possibly other modified aircraft models.  Yet the G1000 works perfectly well with the default Cessna 172s.  Anyone else noted this?  

PS there is no update yet for the JT-S mod, but I am downloading the latest DA62X mod now and will try it tomorrow.

If you have thr pms gtn 750 that might be the problem. I think it doesn't play nicely with thr g1000 nxi

Has anyone else had issues with the DC6? My first 2 attempts to fly ended in CTD right after clicking Fly. Only things in Community were the AF_Bridge and the DC6. Moved the DC6 out of the folder and then I was able to complete a flight in the Baron.

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

4 hours ago, rayharris108 said:

Nxi, PMS50 GTN750... I experienced CTDs with these enabled.

Generally the PMS GTN750 mod does not play nicely alongside the WT G1000 or NXI mod. That's not a new thing for WU6, it's been pretty much a thing since the PMS came out.

My practice is stick with one G1000 mod and one only for stability, and I've settled on the G1000 NXI as it's now integrated into all the aircraft mods I use (Frett's G36, TommyMxr's DA40NGX and Magraina's C208B EX)

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg