Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

NDA allowable early release pic SP1

AllI am pleased to announce that I have received the OK to release one picture only, but more will come within the next couple of weeks. The team has been working hard on the performance issues and they have had to make some tough decisions. I think they finally realized that you can please some of the people some of the time ..... you know the rest. I would like to point out that even though this pic is not optimal, as you move away from conjested areas the scenery becomes more detailed. Please, feedback is always welcome and I know the team takes everything in consideration. We have also decided to give one free copy of Adreneline to the first person to guess the airport name. RegardsYour flighsim buddy Always

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sure, this looks better but what happens when I enable AA ;)My guess for the airport is Seattle (SEATAC). But I only remember Chicago, Seattle, and New York being in the game back then!

>Could be Meiggs.Yep, I think it is Meigs. I remember the island runway now. Actually, I remember never being able to successfully land on the runway!

>>Could be Meiggs.>>Yep, I think it is Meigs. I remember the island runway now. >Actually, I remember never being able to successfully land on>the runway!I just remember trying to land using the arrow and function keys to control the airplane. It was a while before I finally got a joystick :)

>>>Could be Meiggs.>>>>Yep, I think it is Meigs. I remember the island runway now.>>>Actually, I remember never being able to successfully land>on>>the runway!>>I just remember trying to land using the arrow and function>keys to control the airplane. It was a while before I finally>got a joystick :)>>Some of us still use keys...RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Good one.... But I do have a question.Do you have to turn autogen to 100 percent to get that beautiful view of Chicago !That could be a bummer....Bob (Las Cruces, NM)

>Some of us still use keys...Tell me you're kidding? How many addons have you invested in? A 7800 GT? But no joystick?Maybe we should start a "Buy Rhett a stick" fund... I'll chip in.

The beautiful world of CGA!! That is one special pic, as it is the beginning of our love affair with flight simulator. It really makes me see just how unappreciative I have become with MSFS. Sometimes a quick look back can put things into perspective.

Well everyone said they wanted a new graphic engine for FSXI!

It looks like SP1 will be a big improvement. FSX doesn't even show the chalk outlines for the runway. LOL!

It may be my job to read the forums, but it's threads like this that makes me love this place.

I had a Radio Shack joystick, but still used the keyboard to fly.Rob.

Flight Sim was the first "game" I had for my Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 1 computer...I remember flying around and was just utterly amazed at how it worked...I think it had a bombing run or something like it...

Looks like I picked Meigs correctly. Now I can't wait to get my copy of Adrenaline and it was promised in public too.;)Good to see fellow Trash 80 owners still around.:)

No, your all wrong..................This is FS-11.Aces has decided that they will tolerate no more criticism. :-):-)