Sign in to follow this  
Sims Smith

FlyJSim's new Q400 aka Q4XP

Their site is down right now, and under maintenance message coming up and YouTube is flooded with Q4XP videos.

The level of details is beyond belief. Every window shutter, overhead bin, down to food tray is controllable!   Apparently you can flush the toilet but don't think it is using 3D water + physics to move the payload 😁 . 

Q8 Pilot (who is doing the official promo video) said it is likely to be out this Sunday.  Get ready to write the sick day off letter to your boss on Monday...

spacer.png

• Like 1

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

I'm a long year majestic dash8 lover and thx to flyjsim I was allowed to be part of the Beta... I can 200% assure you that you will be amazed by the details and love that went into this product. Sure its good that the toilets flushing but the flight model, systems and a lovely rendition of the UNS will blast you away 😁

Cheers T.

Edited by Torsen
  • Like 2

Would be interested in a comparison with the Majestic Q400, even though it is for a different sim. 

• Like 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

1 minute ago, GCBraun said:

Would be interested in a comparison with the Majestic Q400, even though it is for a different sim. 

Exactly cause of the different sims leading to different lighting, sound and visuals its different for sure. And its a brand new model so in comparison to the way older model of the majestic its sure shines and its a lot better look. But for me its more the core and systems that counts. And there I can assure you its mostly on and in parts even beyond majestic level. UNS got more love and very cool. And the efb with turnaround mode and stuff is much more convinient. Small downside if you have flown the pro before you have to live without the hud. In general if you are open minded and not one of this hardcore one sim/ one plane guys (that for sure will nagging around 😂) you will feel home in the Dash instantly.

Cheers T.

• Upvote 2

The official release trailer is out now! It is listed for $80 in X-Plane dot org site

Edited by Sims Smith
  • Like 2

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

I was able to buy and download it. So it's live

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Quite heavy on the frame again

spacer.png

As many I guess, I would be interested to know how it compares to the Majestic version in term of systems functionality and accuracy.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

12 minutes ago, ComSimPilot said:

As many I guess, I would be interested to know how it compares to the Majestic version in term of systems functionality and accuracy.

So far. I haven't seen anything in his version that is different than Majestic software except there is a few inop button. 

• Like 1

Created this quick start cheat sheet for impatience ones 🙂

spacer.png

Edited by Sims Smith
  • Like 6

Well if you pop the FMS breaker you loose your FMS can select either. From watching video stream with pilot very realistic.

For some, the cabin and the cabin details are very important, and I understand. For me, the systems and the flightdeck are. I never visit the cabin. I would be nice to have the option to not load the cabin details and gain extra FPS. As it stands, too heavy on the frames for me.

Jos.

• Like 1