Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Why do they make it so hard? Alpha India Group

1 hour ago, HiFlyer said:

Run the repair routines a couple of times. I would bet it turns out that you have some missing objects and/or paints.

What repair routine?

3 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

What repair routine?

In the AI manager Under AIGAIM – OCI -> General

You should have the options:

• Remove Temp-Data will clean the temp directories.
  • Verify-Setup will update SimObjects and fix some minor errors automatically
  • Verify-Textureformat will recheck all texture files and update them to the correct format if needed.
  • Reset-SimObjects will set all SimObject to Version 0, so they all will be updated on the next run.
  • Recompile Flightplans, will recompile all flightplans with the current activity levels.

• Like 3

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

12 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

In the AI manager Under AIGAIM – OCI -> General

You should have the options:

• Remove Temp-Data will clean the temp directories.
  • Verify-Setup will update SimObjects and fix some minor errors automatically
  • Verify-Textureformat will recheck all texture files and update them to the correct format if needed.
  • Reset-SimObjects will set all SimObject to Version 0, so they all will be updated on the next run.
  • Recompile Flightplans, will recompile all flightplans with the current activity levels.

Ah! Thanks. I'm not seeing many ground vehicles.

Edited by jarmstro

I have a problem installing the flightplans by OCI.

Several times i got a warning during install, that AIM is not able to dowload the file automatically. Your default browser wil now open, so you can download the file manually.

My browser open a mediafiresite and the possibility to download the AITRSP_v1.8.

I downloaded it still, but the warning still appears. Same if i verify setup in AIGAIM-OCI.

Has somebody an advice for me?

Joachim

Regards Joachim

45 minutes ago, Prisco said:

I have a problem installing the flightplans by OCI.

Several times i got a warning during install, that AIM is not able to dowload the file automatically. Your default browser wil now open, so you can download the file manually.

My browser open a mediafiresite and the possibility to download the AITRSP_v1.8.

I downloaded it still, but the warning still appears. Same if i verify setup in AIGAIM-OCI.

Has somebody an advice for me?

Joachim

when you download the file, AIM will ask you then to select the file, after that it should be copied to the temp directory for further usage

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Hello Kaiii3

thanks for your responas,

i downloaded the file AITRSP_v1.8, extrated in my downloadfolder. Then i open the AITRSP_v1.8, there are config files and sound files.

I open config files, then AIGAIM. there are different aircrafts folder (FAIB,TFS etc). Opening a file there is only a soundai folder (its empty)

Regards Joachim

6 minutes ago, Prisco said:

Hello Kaiii3

thanks for your responas,

i downloaded the file AITRSP_v1.8, extrated in my downloadfolder. Then i open the AITRSP_v1.8, there are config files and sound files.

I open config files, then AIGAIM. there are different aircrafts folder (FAIB,TFS etc). Opening a file there is only a soundai folder (its empty)

Download the file, AIM will ask you to select the ZIP file then. No need to extract anything.

What you can do now is to move the ZIP file to C:\ProgramData\AIGTech\AIM\temp_models so it can be used on the next installation

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Prisco said:

Ah, that helps!

Thank you very much for the quick help👍

no problem 😉

8 hours ago, DylanM said:

Strange - I'm seeing a higher hit compared to default at major hubs (this was with all ~1200 flightplans and 100%) injection. Care to share your settings?

Everything set to high. Terrain LOD at 250. Render scaling set to 80% (4K resolution). Keep in mind my rig is old at this stage - 6700k, 1080gtx and 32gb ram...so my performance is not great to start with. However, I found at EIDW payware, I was definitely no worse than with default traffic.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Run the repair routines a couple of times. I would bet it turns out that you have some missing objects and/or paints.

Think you're on to something - running them all now...

When you run this step

• Verify-Setup will update SimObjects and fix some minor errors automatically, don't get in a rush.... it has two steps, it checks for missing paints, can ask you if you want to automatically install them, after a pause you will start seeing missing paints installed. 
  • Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

WOW! What an addon, Some realistic AI, makes the sim come alive.

I can't believe so many airliners are here, What an mammoth effort it must have been to build this thing.

The Alpha Traffic controller quits some time,  CTDs. Not a big issues.

I was able to fly in the rain from VOMM->VOHS It did not CTD. It was joy to do this flight.

Edited by Manny
  • Like 2

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

7 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

Download the file, AIM will ask you to select the ZIP file then. No need to extract anything.

What you can do now is to move the ZIP file to C:\ProgramData\AIGTech\AIM\temp_models so it can be used on the next installation

My sound/ai folder is empty. I have moved "AITRSP_v1.8.zip" to C:\ProgramData\AIGTech\AIM\temp_models, but what is this next installation?

Disregard, I selected the zip in the temp models folder and I now have the sound/ai files installed

Edited by desbean

41 minutes ago, Manny said:

The Alpha Traffic controller quits some time,  CTDs. Not a big issues.

Just happened to me midflight. Found that Traffic Controller was gone so I restarted it and then MSFS crashed to desktop.