Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

FS Realistic. Update

27 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

So the purpose of telling us that is what? 

Everyone in this thread is so enthusiastic about this program. I wanted to make the point that not everyone enjoys this addon. To be frank, I don't get the point of it at all. However, since the developers offer a demo version, I have no complaints whatsoever. Go try it out, and if you enjoy what you get, purchase it. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, qqwertzde said:

Everyone in this thread is so enthusiastic about this program. I wanted to make the point that not everyone enjoys this addon. To be frank, I don't get the point of it at all. However, since the developers offer a demo version, I have no complaints whatsoever. Go try it out, and if you enjoy what you get, purchase it. 

That is your opinion, as far as I am concerned, it isn't worth anything. but different strokes for different folks. I just don't se what you are trying to prove by spreading your negative opinion, if you don't like something , move on. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

To me it added value and will only get better and better as the SDK improves

• Like 1

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

I just don't se what you are trying to prove by spreading your negative opinion, if you don't like something , move on. 

LoL, look who's talking,  the same one that continuously spreads his NEGATIVE opinions about XP, you should do the same, move on.

Edited by CarlosF

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

3 minutes ago, CarlosF said:

LoL, look who's talking,  the same one that continuously spreads his NEGATIVE opinions about XP, you should do the same, move on.

This is an MSFS forum, not an XP forum. You move on. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

15 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

This is an MSFS forum, not an XP forum. You move on. 

Come on Bob. You're too good and valuable to AVSIM to be involved in such negative dialogue.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

This post has definitely lost any value it once had, that's for sure

• Like 1

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Back on track... just bought it, current version is 1.0.5.
Quite an increase in size over version one, 380MB verses 767MB.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Definitely adds some value

Wayne such

To step back from the wet noodle fight: bought this on day one and am satisfied. Works well with the Kodiak, a few effects I don't care about (sneezing, clapping, etc.) and have turned off. I got my money's worth. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RobertRent said:

Does the MS FS2020 version have head shake?

No it doesn't and is the main reason why some people will tell you why they loved it on XP and will pass on MSFS. According to devs, current MSFS SDK prevents manipulating the camera the way they need to implement it. Problem is: the head movement is IMO 99% of what made the XP version great, so... you're left with a few sound effect and some camera vibration (for lack of a better term) tied to engine at startup for example. Quite honestly, I find the added value very meager without head monvements, to say the least, but that's just me. Better try the demo and see for yourself. And it's been quite a while now so I dunno how many time till they find a workaround or not for the head movement.

Right now, IMO it's totally not worth it but some people disagree. Best to try iy out. It's great on XP though

Edited by alanlj44