Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTS - Live Traffic using Flightradar24

This project sounds too good to be true. I mean this is exactly what the MSFS devs tried to develop for the sim but failed at. 

21 minutes ago, FlyerNYC said:

This project sounds too good to be true. I mean this is exactly what the MSFS devs tried to develop for the sim but failed at. 

And that's probably why we never heard from them again. Last message was about them setting up a content server. The last solid announcement on discord is from December 2021.. While testers continue to provide screenshots even recently, there is basically no communication at all. Nothing. You are stuck in a discord channel in which you cannot even ask or discuss about it, and the only active channel is the one where testers show their screenshots.

• Like 3

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Last I remember, was they are supposedly trying to create an installer for it? Would be nice if someone from the team could update us.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

22 hours ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I click PSXT, Click RealTraffic then fly amongst a world full of real world traffic.  AIG itself just needs an occasional update to the database.

I should redact my previous statement. I use AIG all the time now with the offline traffic mod so I get airliners and ga traffic as well. I just click AIG and then wait for it to load as the sim loads. Love it.

I think I update the AIG database about every other week or so. The initial install wasn't difficult at at all. And.....its free and their discord for AIG is very active. The forums as well.   I deleted simple traffic.  I

Edited by Sonosusto
  • Like 3

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

On 2/5/2022 at 11:30 AM, Sonosusto said:

Too many changes. I went with simple traffic again. I tried AIG but I would rather just fly then fiddle with the sim any longer.

I wish they would provide a solid update on this. This one looks pretty good.

Can't edit this as I disagree with this currently. Haha. Been using AIG and the offline mod for several months and love it. Easy to use. One click. Bam.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

On 5/16/2022 at 5:07 AM, Pastaiolo said:

And that's probably why we never heard from them again. Last message was about them setting up a content server. The last solid announcement on discord is from December 2021.. While testers continue to provide screenshots even recently, there is basically no communication at all. Nothing. You are stuck in a discord channel in which you cannot even ask or discuss about it, and the only active channel is the one where testers show their screenshots.

Probably realized they’re not actually allowed to use FR24’s data and are trying to find an alternative.

That does not appear to be using injected live traffic like how Real Traffic does it. Planes respawning when waiting too long, low altitude go arounds, spinning in place if they're told to stop while turning.

Either way they appear to be using MSFS's default AI system based on how they're behaving.

Might basically be doing what MSFS live traffic does, but with FR24 instead of FlightAware

Edited by Tuskin38

looks to me like they suffer the same issue we all do: Faulty default AI system.....

• Like 2

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

FSLTL has much better sounds that makes the immersion and realism even better. I really hope they will provide us with an update soon.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

32 minutes ago, motishow said:

AIG  is better than this

If it weren't for Kai's workarounds in traffic controller, they'd behave the same.

No release date yet, but a couple of new videos:

Edited by ca_metal
  • Like 1

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

44 minutes ago, ca_metal said:

No release date yet, but a couple of new videos:

Kinda lost hope in this project 🙄

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

19 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Kinda lost hope in this project 🙄

Same. Big on talk (and videos) but very low on delivery. 

• Upvote 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs