Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

veeeeeeery bad Asobo.

Again, weather is not injecting correctly into MSFS.
Today flying over Cairo, the METAR says overcast, and MSFS has blue skies and a few small clouds.
I don't know if they are experimenting, but they have done exactly the same as the vaccine:
the user pays, experiences the beta fixes, and the team is pointing out and discarding the errors. after, they take the money, and we have given our time.
very bad MSFS.
I bought a product with some guarantees. And two years later it is full of problems. They don't even allow a refund.

Edited by abranpuko
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

And two years later it is full of problems

To be fair, it has been 16 months.  Not 2 years.

• Like 1

The previous thread on the same topic by the same OP got locked.

And to quote @charliearon on a different locked thread: "Sorry!  No more Discussion of covid on any forum!"

I wonder how long this one will last...🍿

Edited by 109Sqn
  • Like 3

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

I thought I  🚫 this poster but his junk is still showing up.  👎

bs

• Upvote 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

To the OP, I think you need a little break from the product or potentially from this forum as well for constant whining and venom spewing. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

My weather injection works fine! Too much drama on this forum LOL

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

10 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

My weather injection works fine! Too much drama on this forum LOL

yes. For instance, im an actor. and i now the meaning of drama better than you. 

in my case, this is realism. You might study.

21 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

To be fair, it has been 16 months.  Not 2 years.

true. oh! then lets forgive them.

51 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

I bought a product with some guarantees. And two years later it is full of problems. They don't even allow a refund.

If I was Asobo and Microsoft, I would be super happy to give you back your refund so I don't deal with your dramas 🙄

• Like 5

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Just now, omarsmak30 said:

If I was Asobo and Microsoft, I would be super happy to give you back your refund so I don't deal with your dramas 🙄

Thank goodness that everyone is not as empathetic and generous as you.
you love the drama of saying we have drama.
🙂

Give it a rest, man. Constantly complaining here will just get you muted by people. It's not that some people aren't experiencing the same issues as you, it's just that posting them here over, and over will yield no actual results. Asobo doesn't read these forums. In fact, no one with real power to change anything with the core simulation can do anything about your issues yet. Zendesk is useless, so our only option is to vote on topics in the actual Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums. Believe me, I'm just as frustrated with the sim as you are sometimes, but I try to look past it, and see what the alternatives are. P3D, no thanks. X Plane 11, nah. They look like cartoons. Maybe give X Plane 12 a shot when it comes out. But, for now, posting these topics is just going to make you "that guy."

Edited by V1ROTA7E
  • Like 7

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

14 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

true. oh! then lets forgive them.

My weather works fine, maybe you need a new PC......:wacko:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

@abranpuko,  no further mention of viruses, vaccines or COVID or I’ll lock the topic. Keep to the facts about your weather issue.

• Like 4

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

49 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

The previous thread on the same topic by the same OP got locked.

And to quote @charliearon on a different locked thread: "Sorry!  No more Discussion of covid on any forum!"

I wonder how long this one will last...🍿

Exactly as long as a snowball will last in hell!

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: