Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

The one airport addon update that you want the most

There are plenty of updates to P3D airport addons that I would like to see, but I think that the one I would like to see the most would be a new terminal building at Aerosoft Gibraltar Professional with high resolution transparent glass textures and detailed interior modelling. That would make such a difference when parked on the apron.

What would be the most desired single update for you?

Please note that I am referring to updates of specific sections of existing airport addons, not entire airports.

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Madeira and Porto Santo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

I did not mean entire airports. I was referring to specific areas at existing airport addons, like the terminal upgrade that I mentioned above, or maybe a new apron at a favourite airport that has been built since the addon was released.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Concourse D at FlyTampa's Dubai.
Simple reason is that it's where most international airlines park.

• Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

KSFO's newly renumbered stands with the newly built terminal.

• Like 1

Balint Szarka

CPU Intel i9 9900K OC'd to 5Ghz

RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)

GPU 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER

27 minutes ago, Balint Szarka said:

+1 for me on this one, I get very confused whenever I have to park in SFO

A slightly left-field one would be WF Studios' ZHCC (Zhengzhou) - there's since been a new taxiway installed since the scenery was developed added parallell to 12R/30L, to see that added would be a welcome improvement to navigating that airport when I next pop in on one of my 747 cargo runs.

• Like 2

PUT In the UK.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x & Radeon RX570 8GB. Prepar3Dv5.3 @1080p

spacer.png

I will say Salt Lake City. I have been told the whole terminal is in a different layout now. I don't know if Pacsim will update the KSLC scenery or not.

40 minutes ago, Balint Szarka said:

Flightbeam has said a new version of San Fransisco will be coming.

Edited by Joseph29
  • Like 1

As Flytampa Dubai has already been mentioned, my choice would be Flytampa Athens. 

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

Quite biased but my home airport EGCC Manchester is in desperate need of an update. Pier 1 was built and open almost 3 years ago, with more expansion expected in the next few years. I doubt we're going to see an update in P3D now since UK2000 has abondoned P3D completely. My only hope is for another developer to take lead of it.

Edited by Avionixz
  • Upvote 2

CPU: i7 11700K @ 5.0 Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3070 | Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z590-F  | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3200MHz | Harddrive: 3x Samsung 1Tb 970 Evo Plus M.2 SSD | Peripherals: TrackIR 5, Fulcrum One Yoke, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

Another one I would like to see is the full length taxiway at EGLC London City. That would eliminate the taxi/landing conflicts.

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Updated Rome LIRF for me 

• Upvote 1

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

1 hour ago, Joseph29 said:

I will say Salt Lake City. I have been told the whole terminal is in a different layout now. I don't know if Pacsim will update the KSLC scenery or not.

Flightbeam has said a new version of San Fransisco will be coming.

Yep, correct, but that's a while they been saying that. I was playing with the idea doing it myself and reconstruct the airport and renumber the gates at least by myself, with a little tiny bit of knowledge and skills I got haha, that's how much it bothers me. SFO is maze with all the gate renumbering... 😅 So bad I have no clue and it seems to be more difficult then writing a program then to learn on how to replace textures for gates haha, anyway, rant over 😉

Balint Szarka

CPU Intel i9 9900K OC'd to 5Ghz

RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)

GPU 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER