Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Report Cessna 414AW Chancellor issues

1 hour ago, Phogbound said:

Since today's Hotfix 1.41 she is seems twitchy  when flying  on autopilot....almost like the yaw damper isn't working.

Do you happen to be using SU9 BETA? The twitchiness with AP seems pretty much across the board. It is especially bad in turbulent air. Smooths out over the Pacific.

I've had the twitchiness with AP in four different aircraft so far... and just now porpoising at lower airspeed on approach.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, christb said:

Still seeking help with partial install.

It seems the installer is directing a folder to my chris\appdata\ temp. folder but the files within are not being extracted to the sim?

Not sure why they are being blocked or redirected then not installed.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

If you're having trouble then you need to use the contact form directly to the developer. I had a small issue and it was resolved in under an hour.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

8 hours ago, Lestat11 said:

Small bug i have found if any of the doors are open you dont get the door warn light on the panel

spacer.pngspacer.png

I think there are still some things not working properly on the annunciator panel!

- DOOR WARN
- L. ALT OUT
- R. ALT OUT
- CABIN ALT (above 10.000 ft)
- HYD PRESS
- A COND HYD

Also WINDSHIELD should lit on test, even if it is not installed. (IMO)
Or the lamp is really broken 😀

BTW most beautiful and best modeled airplane. outstanding system depth, super sound, great immersion 🏆❤️

Edited by Raller
  • Upvote 1

Win 10 Pro | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | SSD | T.16000M

22 hours ago, Virtual Reality Pilot said:

I can no longer use the GNS530 liveries in hotfix 1.4.0, in the cockpit view I now see a GTN750 with a blank white screen rather than the Garmin GNS530 and this is true with all GNS530 variants. I’ve reinstalled hotfix 1.4.0 and the same issue occurred. If I roll back to hotfix 1.3.2 it correctly displays the GNS530.

+1 on that.

GNS530:
spacer.png

I and a big VR flyers community are loving your Flysimware Cessna 414AW Chancellor a lot and love the super fast updates that are being released. But on the Socials I read a lot of comments from potential new buyers that they want system failures. Can that be included in later to be added features? It will be needed to beat the upcoming competition from Milviz's C310 😉 any news on system failures? I'll forward your feedback to my communities 

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X / X570 AORUS MASTER / 32GB RAM / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / HP Reverb G2 / Windows 11 / MSFS2020 Steam

C414 V Beta 1.4.2 Hotfix change log which was included with today's update:

1. Autopilot updated. More realism added With the button switching options.

2. Right gear brake line bones animation fixed.

3. The GNS 530 Analog panel now has the correct radio panel.

4. The RMI nav selector knob and indicator NAV1 NAV2 RN had the wrong order due to our 3 way update fix. This is now fixed.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 1

Suggestion - It would be good to be able to mute the engine noise (not completely) by simulating putting on a headset.

I recall another developer doing this by modelling plugging in of a headset jack/lead to achieve this.  I can't see where this would plug in on the C414 but I assume it must go somewhere.

Edited by Sender46
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sender46 said:

Suggestion - It would be good to be able to mute the engine noise by simulating putting on a headset.

I recall another developer doing this by modelling plugging in of a headset plug/lead to achieve this.  I can't see where this would plug in on the C414 but I assume it must go somewhere.

There is a setting in sound menu for "Headphone Simulation" that can be used to do this.

Not as much immersion as "plugging" them in so to speak, but does the trick. 

18 minutes ago, moreuniQue said:

There is a setting in sound menu for "Headphone Simulation" that can be used to do this.

Not as much immersion as "plugging" them in so to speak, but does the trick. 

Yeah, I'm aware of that but like you say, not the same immersion.  It's nice to hear and appreciate the sound of the engines starting up in full volume and I don't want to be then going into menus to simulate putting on a headset.

Edited by Sender46

Regarding the new backgrounds and text layout for the AP and Transponder, all the TDS GTN liveries have the new black backgrounds and text formatting changes while all the PMS GTN ones still have the blue background on the AP and the yellow background and old style text/ spacing.

Good afternoon,
I just did the installation ( v1.4.1 beta) of the plane for the first time, however, the plane does not appear as selectable within the game, that is, it does not appear within the simulator.
The installer works correctly.
The communication with the server when it requests my installation key is valid and once the installer is received, it continues.
Although the folder selection is grayed out, the plane appears as installed inside the "community" folder (Microsoft Store version of the game)
Likewise, the product appears as installed in the operating system.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesn't show up in the game.

I don't know what else to follow.

H4JR3mz.png

dpbG1fN.png

auM2Xsd.png

Edited by Tveo

Suggestion for the left and right pressurisation air controls and the left and right alternate air controls. For more realistic operation of these controls, include the rotation to unlock/lock functions (with mouse rotation indications) in addition to the push/pull functions they already have, so that they need to be unlocked first to move them, as per the arrows and LOCK markings on these controls.

Obviously low priority compared with fixing bugs and maybe I'm being too picky.

32 minutes ago, Tveo said:

Good afternoon,
I just did the installation ( v1.4.1 beta) of the plane for the first time, however, the plane does not appear as selectable within the game, that is, it does not appear within the simulator.
The installer works correctly.
The communication with the server when it requests my installation key is valid and once the installer is received, it continues.
Although the folder selection is grayed out, the plane appears as installed inside the "community" folder (Microsoft Store version of the game)
Likewise, the product appears as installed in the operating system.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesn't show up in the game.

I don't know what else to follow.

H4JR3mz.png

dpbG1fN.png

auM2Xsd.png

I don't know what the Todo (0) is in the top right menu in your screenshot but mine shows All (1) there with Cessna 414 in the search box.  I can choose All, Turboprops, Jets, Others, Propellers or Airliners in that top right menu.  Can you change that menu selection to All and see what happens?

Edited by Sender46

9 minutes ago, Sender46 said:

I don't know what the Todo (0) is in the top right menu in your screenshot but mine shows All (1) there with Cessna 414 in the search box.  I can choose All, Turboprops, Jets, Others, Propellers or Airliners in that top right menu.  Can you change that menu selection to All and see what happens?

"Todo" means "All" in Spanish.
Anyway I look for it for the other possible selections and options and no, it does not appear. I have looked for it by turbo, Cessna, and one by one and nothing.
Also, I know that I have "48" planes in the simulator and that number has not increased.
No, something must be wrong that the plane seems to be installed (at least it appears that way in the "community" folder and is selectable to uninstall from the operating system), but nevertheless, it does not appear in the simulator.