Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hi Manny,

I usually update all Aerosoft products via this:

https://one.aerosoft.com/       

Happy flying,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

4 hours ago, DJJose said:

their AIG TC is unreliable.

You can also just use it in Realtime traffic mode like you do with Simple traffic, but at least you will see the proper types and not those ridiculous hybrids. 

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Just now, Dave_YVR said:

You can also just use it in Realtime traffic mode like you do with Simple traffic, but at least you will see the proper types and not those ridiculous hybrids. 

Thanks Dave.

I'm going to try the TC again. In the past with the Realtime setting I hardly saw any traffic. It looks ike it just takes time to inject.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 hours ago, DJJose said:

AIG has better looking models, more diversity, and smoother routes, but it's time consuming to update & their AIG TC is unreliable.

I can't wait until ASOBO starts improving the core sim. The AI traffic needs some love & attention.

AIG has done wonders for MSFS and I'll continue to try it it as updates are released.

AIG is first rate, but this thread is about ST. AIG still uses non-native models and you here no complaint about that. So why does every ST thread have to devolve into what it doesn't include which was clearly stated going in, or a mention of AIG, etc. People just love to attack things now days. ST was never intended to be a AIG, MyTraffic, Ultimate Traffic or anything else, stating upfront from the beginning that it only provides liveries to the stock msfs stock aircraft. If some are fine with that then people need to give it's users a break from being hated on for not being one of the other type programs, especially in threads devoted to ST.

@DJJose, this thread is more intended as a general reply and not directed at you personally.

• Like 9

James

30 minutes ago, Phantoms said:

AIG is first rate, but this thread is about ST. AIG still uses non-native models and you here no complaint about that. So why does every ST thread have to devolve into what it doesn't include which was clearly stated going in, or a mention of AIG, etc. People just love to attack things now days. ST was never intended to be a AIG, MyTraffic, Ultimate Traffic or anything else, stating upfront from the beginning that it only provides liveries to the stock msfs stock aircraft. If some are fine with that then people need to give it's users a break from being hated on for not being one of the other type programs, especially in threads devoted to ST.

@DJJose, this thread is more intended as a general reply and not directed at you personally.

True. I sometimes go back to using ST when AIG servers went down for a bit but their TC was still working.

Simple Traffic is just that. Really no fuss here.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

2 minutes ago, peregrine said:

Has this update fixed the super fast planes flying at 200 feet above airports?

That is from ASOBO AI.  Has nothing to do with Simple Traffic. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

35 minutes ago, Sonosusto said:

True. I sometimes go back to using ST when AIG servers went down for a bit but their TC was still working.

I don't understand that. Why do you go back using ST when the TC is still working? The TC is all you need, and it needs no server or internet connection at all. I used AIG without a pause for that month when the server went down.
All the servers are for is downloading or updating flightplans or liveries with the AIG Manager, but this is not a daily process (not even weekly).

28 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

I don't understand that. Why do you go back using ST when the TC is still working? The TC is all you need, and it needs no server or internet connection at all. I used AIG without a pause for that month when the server went down.
All the servers are for is downloading or updating flightplans or liveries with the AIG Manager, but this is not a daily process (not even weekly).

Well...great. Glad that it worked for you during that time as it wasn't perfect for me.

I have both and decided to switch to ST for a little bit. I know the differences between the AI manager and the Traffic Controller. In my case, I didn't get the memo that the servers were down and a few planes were not downloaded with properly liveries leaving me with some unusual bugs, textures and CTD's. As soon as the servers were back up, I could properly verify the files and the ones that had issues. I've had no problems since and have since turned ST off for now.

I even added GA aircraft into the mix.

Edited by Sonosusto
  • Like 1

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

17 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

That is from ASOBO AI.  Has nothing to do with Simple Traffic. 

If that is the case, is there any way to stop it from happening?

7 minutes ago, peregrine said:

If that is the case, is there any way to stop it from happening?

Nope.

18 hours ago, peregrine said:

Has this update fixed the super fast planes flying at 200 feet above airports?

ASOBO needs to fix it.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Has the Manual 1.0.1 been updated? Also I can not download the manual from the Aerosoft One application.

Stelios Christofides

On 3/18/2022 at 3:49 AM, GaryK said:

Looked before I bought. Read the blurb before I bought. I knew what it was and then paid up so absolutely no complaints here. It gives a good background feel to the airports IMO.

That's right--for the absolute simplicity, seamlessness of Simple Traffic, it's perfectly great, and sufficient to deliver this:

Shadowing realtime actual flight United 2309 to KSAN from KDEN...spacer.png

UAL2309 directed to land, and I was directed to Go Around, which I promptly ignored...spacer.png

And another shadow of actual SWA1348...spacer.png

• Like 1

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X