Sign in to follow this  
RSJunior

AIG Traffic not injecting

3 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

0.6.0.2 is completly off.... at least if you do not have access to the internal test versions 😉

Log Entry : 2:33:31 PM Tuesday, March 22, 2022
  :
  :Perform Update-Check
-------------------------------
3/22/2022 2:33:33 PM - Local: 0.6.0.2
3/22/2022 2:33:33 PM - Online: 0.6.0.2
Start AIGTC for Simulator-Version: MSFS2020

Hey @Kaiii3, real quick: If someone uses Live Traffic with AIG models, should "use generic models" still be OFF?

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Same problem here,

all paths and options correctly set and spend multiple hours installing airlines. But no traffic is shown in the Controller Map or in MSFS.

Controller version is 32, is there any way of triggering an update check manually?

6 minutes ago, Soulflight said:

Controller version is 32, is there any way of triggering an update check manually?

That is the current version, it was released this morning. AIGTC checks for updates every time it starts.

Have you set your AIGTech - Traffic Controller to run as Administrator?

In AIGTC, Autoinjection is enabled and set to 100%?  You can adjust it lower to suit your systems needs once you know you have it working.

I ensure that my system security excludes my AIG TC folder as well. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

For anyone having issues with AI Traffic Controller crashing, make sure your running it as administrator (as Dave_YVR has recommended), but I also set it to run in W7 compatibility mode - once I did this I've only had 2-3 crashes since January - became very stable. This is on W10, btw. 

Regards, Kendall

10 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

That is the current version, it was released this morning. AIGTC checks for updates every time it starts.

Have you set your AIGTech - Traffic Controller to run as Administrator?

In AIGTC, Autoinjection is enabled and set to 100%?  You can adjust it lower to suit your systems needs once you know you have it working.

I ensure that my system security excludes my AIG TC folder as well. 

Yes, i constantly enabled run as admin in the exe settings of the TC. What i noticed it that the TC also does not show any traffic planes on the map, except for a few airport vehicles. Again, all the options pointing to directories in both ultilities are set correctly and the TC option in the manager was also enabled.

EDIT: solved! I had traffic controller saved on a different drive (C) before, and not where the Community and OIC folder is. Probably, for some access regulations, the controller cant access the database then. Since i saved the TC inside a directory on the same drive, it works. Also it needs the "-MSFS2020" argument in a shortcut.

Only one more thing: is there a way to make nav lights work on the AI models?

Edited by Soulflight

5 hours ago, Soulflight said:

solved! I had traffic controller saved on a different drive (C) before, and not where the Community and OIC folder is. Probably, for some access regulations, the controller cant access the database then. Since i saved the TC inside a directory on the same drive, it works. Also it needs the "-MSFS2020" argument in a shortcut.

That is awesome that you got it working!

Just to be clear for others though, neither AIG TC or AI Manager (OCI) need to be installed in your community folder. Why it works for you now and not before I don't know, but AIG TC, AI Manager and MSFS can all be on separate drives (mine are on C,D,and K and they have always worked fine). AIG TC can even be run through a Network from a different PC, that is where you are supposed to add the -MSFS2020 parameter.

The nav lights only on some models is an issue that is on Asobo's end, waiting for them to fix it. 

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

6 hours ago, Soulflight said:

Yes, i constantly enabled run as admin in the exe settings of the TC. What i noticed it that the TC also does not show any traffic planes on the map, except for a few airport vehicles. Again, all the options pointing to directories in both ultilities are set correctly and the TC option in the manager was also enabled.

EDIT: solved! I had traffic controller saved on a different drive (C) before, and not where the Community and OIC folder is. Probably, for some access regulations, the controller cant access the database then. Since i saved the TC inside a directory on the same drive, it works. Also it needs the "-MSFS2020" argument in a shortcut.

Only one more thing: is there a way to make nav lights work on the AI models?

Nav lights do work on my side on AIG models... actually too much, they are visible miles away in bright daylight.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 6:33 PM, Fiorentoni said:

Nav lights do work on my side on AIG models... actually too much, they are visible miles away in bright daylight.

Yes they do once a plane is in the air, in reality they are supposed to be on even on the gate.

BTW, is the total absence of any ai aircraft sounds a mistake on my side or are there simply none in MSFS so far?

6 hours ago, Soulflight said:

BTW, is the total absence of any ai aircraft sounds a mistake on my side or are there simply none in MSFS so far?

Might have been coincidence but I lost AI sounds when I put "aig-aitraffic-oci-beta_CVT_" in the addons linker folder. Now I just link the main "aig-aitraffic-oci-beta" folder, and leave the other in the community folder.

7 hours ago, desbean said:

Might have been coincidence but I lost AI sounds when I put "aig-aitraffic-oci-beta_CVT_" in the addons linker folder. Now I just link the main "aig-aitraffic-oci-beta" folder, and leave the other in the community folder.

Just tried and doesnt make a difference. What is this folder anyways? It appears to be newly created by the controller program each time its run.

I have both of them directly in the community folder.

The sound/AI folder inside the "aig-aitraffic-oci-beta", where all the soundai.cfgs are pointing at, is empty btw. I tried modifying soundai.cfgs to where i copied over standard asobo ai traffic soundpacks, but the cfgs get reverted back to original when i check my setup.

Edited by Soulflight

If I remember right (I'm old so that's not a given), when I first installed AIG there was one manual file download (even though I had selected skip manual files) that turned out to be the main sound file.

Edit: That file was named AITRSP_v1.8.zip  It can be found at https://www.mediafire.com/file/e957trysk3u7xzr/AITRSP_v1.8.zip/file and I believe it can even be found here in the Avsim library.

Kaiii3 posted on the AIG forums to:

1) place AITRSP_v1.8.zip in C:\ProgramData\AIGTech\AIGAIM\temp_model
2) Run verify Setup
3) if this is not fixed, reset SimObjects via OCI settings and restart AIM

Edited by Phantoms

James

Wondering if I could get some guidance.  Fairly new to MSFS.  Just installed all my aig FP's.  They work for vatsim model matching.  (After I added a VMR).  But it is not injecting traffic.  Also had to move my directory for AIG due to my directory character limit.  

-My traffic controller shortcut I've added suffix below:

"K:\AIG_TrafficController\AIGTech - Traffic Controller.exe" -MSFS2020

AIG

image.png.820e7abedd43ff2977a9a17f593087f5.png

image.png.7c290d9e5ca77f9d167acf83003e103d.png

TC (OCI directory below is linked to the K:newMSFS\community folder listed in first aig screnshot.  After I click inject nothing happens.  Bottom of TC says 

image.png.91914b9205b7f151e289570d8e432560.png

image.png.037b126edd2f4f234127f0ad0ac00f10.png

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Anybody have any ideas?  Or should I do a ticket?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Are you sure that is the correct Community folder in your TC configuration? If you modified the MSFS install location your Community should be directly beneath your custom location. For example mine is at D:\MSFS\Community. I do have something equivalent to the one you've specified, but that seems to be created during the installation but not actually used for community addons.

Talking of addons, I use the MSFS AddonsLinker to manage addons. This handles creating the links from Community to a folder with a short pathname where I store my addons, and my AIG setup specifies that folder the manager and the Community\aig-aitraffic-oci-beta folder for the TC. TBH I can't remember why I explicitly gave the Community folder to the TC when I could have used the addons folder as it is linked - maybe I had problems at the time.

Edited by ConstVoid
correction of TC folder location
  • Like 1

Ian Box