Sign in to follow this  
NismoRR

Honda Jet coming out “very soon.”

58 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

I specifically asked Marwan if he's asked if Honda minded if 3rd party painters put the word Honda® where "HJet" resides on the default paints and if that would break any copyright laws.  

Oh, I'm certain people will see some third party freeware repaints popping up with the regular logos etc soon TM.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

12 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Oh, I'm certain people will see some third party freeware repaints popping up with the regular logos etc soon TM.

To get the cool little ® or © logos....you use the charmap (or character map) utility built into every windows version since 3.1.  (you can just hit the Windows® key and type "char")  🙂

On your keyboard, if you want to use the shortcuts to them...make sure your numlock is on, then:

1. Hold down the Alt key
  2. On the numeric keypad, type 0174 for ® and 0169 for ©
  3. Release the Alt key, hehe.

Pretty slick huh? 🙂  Oh and is ™ is Alt+0153 😉 

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Never known that - the more you know!

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

To get the cool little ® or © logos....you use the charmap (or character map) utility built into every windows version since 3.1.  (you can just hit the Windows® key and type "char")  🙂

On your keyboard, if you want to use the shortcuts to them...make sure your numlock is on, then:

1. Hold down the Alt key
  2. On the numeric keypad, type 0174 for ® and 0169 for ©
  3. Release the Alt key, hehe.

Pretty slick huh? 🙂  Oh and is ™ is Alt+0153 😉 

I'd like one Tom Cruise livery please. 😀

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I wonder if we can fill the front page of this forum with threads about the H-jet today?

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

19 minutes ago, Mikeingreen said:

I wonder if we can fill the front page of this forum with threads about the H-jet today?

Only one thread right now. But that could change. 😀

PSA tip for Steam users who plan on purchasing this through the in-game marketplace:

A. Make sure the Steam overlay is active when you go to purchase this, of course

B.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to add the needed funds to your Steam Wallet beforehand.   Then when you proceed to purchase it within the Marketplace, you will avoid the steps that involve calling up Steam and purchasing those credits etc.

I have had two purchases fail during the handshake between MSFS and Steam when adding the funds to my Steam Wallet during the actual purchase process, when Steam transferred the credits to the Marketplace but the purchase was not completed.  It resulted in a failed purchase in MSFS, funds taken from the Steam Wallet, and minimum time of one week to resolve for each purchase (there is a mandatory 3-day waiting period before anyone at ZenDesk will look at your ticket).  There is also a detailed list of artifacts you have to attach to your Zendesk ticket (screenshots of Steam Wallet etc) which is not simple nor straightforward. The first event took me 3 weeks to get straightened out.

So I've found that by just adding the funds to my Steam Wallet ahead of time avoids the whole problematic handshaking and I am up and flying in minutes rather than days/weeks.  Unfortunately the Steam interface only allows you to select from fixed amounts to add to your wallet instead of adding custom amounts, so you end up carrying a balance of a few pennies if that matters to you (it seems to matter to the folks at Steam).

All that being said I am looking forward to getting this through the Marketplace ASAP and understand/appreciate the reasons why that is the chosen path by the developer.   

• Upvote 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

I wish Marwan would chime in and confirm that it's still scheduled for release today.

35 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I wish Marwan would chime in and confirm that it's still scheduled for release today.

That was confirmed multiple times in yesterday's stream.  I can't get it today because my machine is down. 😭

sp

39 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Still on target for 1700z, AFAIK, which  conveniently is 1800 local for me.  No burning the midnight oil™ !  😄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

40 minutes ago, DJJose said:

He confirmed it on his discord server.

Jase

• Like 1

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

I watched a bit of Stream yesterday and it seems that there were quite a few simulated systems, but there is no point in these systems if they always work properly whatever you do with the aircraft.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaseMelbo said:

He confirmed it on his discord server.

Jase

And just confirmed again after talking to the Microsoft MP team this morning. Its a go for 1700 Zulu!

• Like 2

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

Only one thread right now. But that could change. 😀

45 minutes from launch and we now have 2 threads on front page. Looking up 😉

• Like 2

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

it's here:

spacer.png

• Like 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.