Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Connection lost messages

17 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Myself and others are now getting these messages. There server is a mess. 

kh0FurW.png

Got it twice.  Rebooted my system and not seeing it any more.  Frustrating!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

4 hours ago, shamrockflyer said:

Well whatever you think, it fixed the issue I was having with disconnecting and hopefully will fix it for others too.

🤦‍♀️

I got the same error as well. Log off and log in xbox and after several attempts it's on !

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

4 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Wow.  Did you run that 30 GB update, that I was told my perfectly running MSFS needed? 

mine was only 18g - it reinstalled all the stuff I had deleted but it reset all my settings.

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Di5Srzf.png

OS: Windows 11 Home 64bit//Case: NZXT H7 Elite Black//CPU: i9 13900KS@6ghz//Mobo: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX//AIO: Corsair H150i Elite LCD Capellix Black//RAM: Kingston Fury Renegade RGB DDR5 6400Mhz - 64GB//GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC//Storage: Seagate FireCuda 530 - 4TBx2 plus 1x Intel SSDPEKNW020T8-2TB//PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 12 M 1000W//Monitor: LG 37,5 L 38WP85C-W//Joystick: Saitek X-52 Pro//Keyboard: Logitech G213 Prodigy

13 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Well this is weird. When I had this problem this morning I was flying in Ireland.  I then rebooted the PC, did a flight in the UD and one in Costa Rica, no problems at all. I just started a flight in Ireland again, and same exact problem. I wonder if this has to do where you are flying, and the scenery that streams from that area? 

I have this impression as well. I made several legs from the north of Norway down to Umeå and that particular journey was constantly interrupted with this. Not only did it disconnect, but the ground turned to water underneath me. Kind of twilight-zoneish.

• Like 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Hate to drag this back up but #1 did anyone find a replicable fix and #2 is anyone else seeing this recently?

I am not getting the switching band and forth between online/offline, I am getting the notification my online services have encountered an issue and I have been switched to offline mode.  Once that happens I can't even open a browser and connect to the web.  I can ping my gateway still so the NIC is alive.  I even tried enabling a 2nd NIC and I still got the error message I had no Internet connection.  Similar to these posts.  My only resolution  is to reboot.  If I use my "other" sim I can stay connected for 14+ hours.  I am now setting a ping -t to see if there is a HW issue without MSFS but right now it literally seems like somehow MSFS is "breaking" my internet connection.

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/pmdg-737-for-msfs/220295-pmdg-b737-700-stops-internet-connection

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

One other thing I just remembered is this has only happened with the PMDG since I installed aviaserver for the remoteCDU which also enabled some data broadcast lines to my PMDG config.  I remember seeing the message as I went through the install.  My issues transpired almost immediately after that I believe...  Hmmmmm

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg